15. Nicolas Jackson

ZAPHOD2319

9 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Wow, I can't believe he signed for 8 years. If he turns out decent, we have him by the balls for all his prime years. Equally, if he is a dud, then we're going to have to hope Saudi keep wanting our surplus players. 

2 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Wow, I can't believe he signed for 8 years. If he turns out decent, we have him by the balls for all his prime years. Equally, if he is a dud, then we're going to have to hope Saudi keep wanting our surplus players. 

I think with the low wage heavily incentivized contracts they are doing allows moving the players to multi clubs they will own if the player is not producing at Chelsea but wants to see playing time.

6 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Bit funny that I first heard of him by playing fm23..

Is he so much better then Broja and Fofana I’m wondering..

From the videos he looks like he has the same crazy pace as Broja and Fofana but better at carrying the ball and playing the crucial pass. Proof is in the pudding. But I for one am excited about this signing.

On 25/06/2023 at 23:32, Magic Lamps said:

From the videos he looks like he has the same crazy pace as Broja and Fofana but better at carrying the ball and playing the crucial pass. Proof is in the pudding. But I for one am excited about this signing.

Seems asif Jackson has abit more substance to his game than Broja. Broja doesn't impress me all that much if I'm being honest. 

12 minutes ago, DDA said:

Seems asif Jackson has abit more substance to his game than Broja. Broja doesn't impress me all that much if I'm being honest. 

Yeah, Broja has the physical attributes,  but he seemed to flounder in front of goal with his general decision making.

Expected more from him after his season on loan. I honestly think Tammy did more with the time he was given here, and even that's not saying much. 

I hope Jackson can do more, but have to remember that he is also young.,  so have to curb expectations .

• 2 weeks later...

so probably he will be our main striker and broja will be his backup 

also probably nkunku will play some matches in CF and I think we're fine. 

There's no need to splash money in this position because nicolas is playing well

we need focus in our midfielder, defense center back and a goalkeeper

13 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Players with ambition is worth its weight in gold.

And I feel like we have that a lot now within the team. The owners tried to change things too quickly and made a looot of mistakes along the way, but now I can see their vision and plan for Chelsea and I have to say I like it. We basically are Ajax on steroids. Young, hungry talents, a team with ambition, no room for complacency anymore. That helps to establish a connection between fans and players, and it also helps fans to identify much more with the players. Chelsea twitter can be very toxic, but the amount of love players like Jackson or Angelo are getting already, that early in their Chelsea career, just shows that. 

Edited by Gundalf