10. Mykhaylo Mudryk

ZAPHOD2319

What an awful signing. Complete waste of £90m for someone who isn’t going to start anytime soon. Arsenal & Shakhtar played an absolute blinder on us here.

It may be early still but he has done NOTHING since Liverpool. Yet people were clamouring for him to start/get more minutes. Could of saved ourselves nearly £90m and used CHO, who would probably do more. 

Fitting he chose the number 15, because he is about as effective as Malouda was at the end. Not very.

• 3 weeks later...

As someone who has been warning folks not to pass judgment in a moment like this, I think it's safe to say Mudryk does not look like a world beater. Mudryk and Enzo are both 22yo -- no longer youngsters -- and the difference in skill is abundantly clear between the two. Yes, Enzo has far more experience, esp international, but again, I'm just thinking about ceiling here.

Safe to say none of the new signings look like top tier players. I don't even see enough in Mudryk so far to think he will become a starter anytime soon, or ever. Does he look alive and can he pick a pass at times? sure, but we need a bit more than that at this level. For this reason, I think the criticism about the price tag is valid to some degree.

Same for Madueke. They can certainly improve and become good PL players, but that again isn't what I'm talking about. Badiashile is the one who looks most promising, but still has ways to go.

6 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Don't know if you have noticed, but so is every one.

Exactly. We should not judge players quality based on this season. Clearly everyone is under performing. Aston Villa for example with Gerrard relegation place with Emery only City picked more points. Chelsea 2 seasons ago with Lampard mid table with Tuchel only City again picked more points and we won CL. We just need right person for manager. 

He actually impressed the other night but still very skeptical. Only the Brentford and Liverpool games he has stood out. For 80m, you need a lot more. Even for 30m you need a lot more.

Edited by OneMoSalah

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

Oh man, this guy is fucking idiot

Who are you referring to?

If it's Mudryk then you are bang out of order, considering what he has come from with language amongst other things i'm sure he'll eventually come good.

I have a lot of respect for him.

13 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

If it's Mudryk then you are bang out of order, considering what he has come from with language amongst other things i'm sure he'll eventually come good.

I suppose he meant this:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mykhaylo-mudryk-Chelsea-gym-video-30061245

14 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

He posted video on instagram making fun of some random older guy in the gym because he could see his ass crack during exercise. It's not language - it's him being asshole.

Edited by ulvhedin