10. Mykhaylo Mudryk

ZAPHOD2319

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We paid 80 odd million for the bloke

*for no obvious reason

He looks like a player worth maybe 1/8 of what we have paid and I guess it's about right. TB went apeshit with this transaction for whatever reason and here are the consequences.

Edited by Vegetable

• 3 weeks later...

I predict big, big things from him this next season. I think he will make all these opposition fans who have been laughing at him look foolish.

He’s an unbelievable talent and even in that 1 minute clip above he looks insanely classy on the ball. If he enters preseason with full confidence and determination we have a serious weapon on our hands.

12 hours ago, Pizy said:

I predict big, big things from him this next season. I think he will make all these opposition fans who have been laughing at him look foolish.

He’s an unbelievable talent and even in that 1 minute clip above he looks insanely classy on the ball. If he enters preseason with full confidence and determination we have a serious weapon on our hands.

Let’s hope you are right. His assists look nice but bar his pace there is not really anything super special about him. He will still need to improve loads as a player. He is already 22, needs to learn fast. 

11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not sure is him, Colwill and Madueke playing U21 EURO good or bad thing considering they will miss start of pre season. But with shorter vacation they should be in the States from beginning. 

I think it’s a good thing. They need the confidence. They should have enough drive to cut their vacation short and show up in time . 

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

His assists look nice but bar his pace there is not really anything super special about him. He will still need to improve loads as a player. He is already 22, needs to learn fast. 

He really does have an eye for an intricate pass. It's asif he understands how to be saucy but just isn't quite there yet in terms of execution. 22 is still a young age... he has plenty of time to improve but that improvement really does need to start this season coming.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

He really does have an eye for an intricate pass. It's asif he understands how to be saucy but just isn't quite there yet in terms of execution. 22 is still a young age... he has plenty of time to improve but that improvement really does need to start this season coming.

I noticed that. He might quite possibly become more of a creator than a scorer cos he sure as hell is not a reliable finisher which is a shame bc of how often his pace will make him alone in front of goal . He just has to show more. 22 is young but it’s late for switching from 3rd tier league like UPL to EPL 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it was too soon to judge him and I will say the same about Gallagher. Last season was not good to judge these players. 

In regards to Mount we know what we got with him because he got his chance as well Kai. 

But these younger players last season very few games was not a good barometer. It would have been another KDB situation or Salah. 

This year is when we can judge a bit better. And then we can decide from there on. 

• 2 weeks later...