Chelsea 2 - 2 Tottenham

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Just got back - disgusting by Taylor. The bookings and sendings off were all because of Grade A incompetence. And the skirmish in the stands in front of us. Prick is a disgrace and should be nowhere near a pitch again. I  have lodged a complaint to the FA and urge others to do the same.

its criminal that the motherfucker Taylor, after so many points and even a trophy steal versus us is allowed anyway near our games

plus MIKE DEAN on fucking VAR for added spice

beyond football, Scotland Yard needs to open up a match fixing probe

its blatant result tampering

Watching this league for years I still can't believe this two are still officiating highest level games, when clearly biased and making bad decisions against us EVERY SINGLE GAME.

It's something more than just being bad ref, as perhaps most in PL is. And still no one will say a word because FA will be very unhappy about calling things what they really are.

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Just got back - disgusting by Taylor. The bookings and sendings off were all because of Grade A incompetence. And the skirmish in the stands in front of us. Prick is a disgrace and should be nowhere near a pitch again. I  have lodged a complaint to the FA and urge others to do the same.

How can we do it ? Please share a link or something. Thank you. 

On reflection and if we can put the ridiculous decisions to the back of our minds.. today was a very good day for us in terms of where our standard is at.

The lads were fantastic today. Especially Cucarella and Ruben. 

They were all excellent to be honest. 

It was good to see because of the hype Spurs were getting before hand. After last week against Everton, we were written off before the game and truth be told, I had doubts myself.

Loved to be proved wrong.

As Jamie Carragher said, Spurs will go away from that thinking, they are still a level behind us.

Imagine if we had got Jesus. Just imagine how good we would be. 

50 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Still fuming. 

If we don’t batter Leeds next weekend I question virtually every attacking player. 

Would like to see more from Mount. 

Feel that he's just slightly taken his foot off the pedal after Sterling arrived, instead of being the main man when almost every attack went through him.

30 minutes ago, DDA said:

On reflection and if we can put the ridiculous decisions to the back of our minds.. today was a very good day for us in terms of where our standard is at.

The lads were fantastic today. Especially Cucarella and Ruben. 

They were all excellent to be honest. 

It was good to see because of the hype Spurs were getting before hand. After last week against Everton, we were written off before the game and truth be told, I had doubts myself.

Loved to be proved wrong.

As Jamie Carragher said, Spurs will go away from that thinking, they are still a level behind us.

Imagine if we had got Jesus. Just imagine how good we would be. 

The key thing is to be good against the mediocre opposition too. Next game is key for me.

Teams like Pool and Spurs may come up short in the big games, but their stat padding players like Son, Kane and Salah eat the smaller teams for breakfast.

Wish we had at least one clinical finisher starting for us. 

12 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

The key thing is to be good against the mediocre opposition too. Next game is key for me.

Teams like Pool and Spurs may come up short in the big games, but their stat padding players like Son, Kane and Salah eat the smaller teams for breakfast.

Wish we had at least one clinical finisher starting for us. 

Very true. I feel we will have Aubameyang through the door before Leeds you know.