Chelsea 2 - 2 Tottenham

Just now, cosmicway said:

What different phase of play ? I have seen many such and there was no interruption after the foul on Kai.
Last year Real won a penalty and they turned it back and gave a penalty to Sevilla.

You're talking about VAR in another country. EPL has had it for years, and those who use it still struggle to do so effectively or at all at times.

8 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Lets get one thing straight, WE PLAYED THEM OFF THE PARK! 

The only reason they something out of the game is because of dodgy calls. I WHOLE HEARTEDLY believe that VAR pointed out the foul on Cucu and Antony Taylor just waved it off, why.. because he's a cnut.

Even the VAR was Mike Dean who was notorious for favoring Spurs. 

4 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Also, the past 2 games are making me wonder why we went for Sterling instead of Jesus.

Don't get me wrong, he's a fine addition to the squad - but he's being wasted in a false 9 role. If we wanted a center forward who could link up play well and also score, why not go for the latter?

Unless the plan is still to bring in a goal-scorer, I don't know. 

Good point

if anything we should have signed both 

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

You're talking about VAR in another country. EPL has had it for years, and those who use it still struggle to do so effectively or at all at times.

Ha, a VAR call for their second too. I did n't know what happened with Cucurella.
But the VAR is the same everywhere, so the foul on Kai is a call too - if seen as a foul.

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Ha, a VAR call for their second too. I did n't know what happened with Cucurella.
But the VAR is the same everywhere, so the foul on Kai is a call too - if seen as a foul.

VAR isn't the same everywhere, as the final call comes down to interpretation. Also, I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I could find information that states the way VAR is used is exactly the same across the continent.   

7 minutes ago, Kong said:

Blame the ref as much as you guys want! He isn't the reason we didn't win that game.

You might have a point, but what's the reason behind both of Spurs' goals?

Did we give them two goals?

Edited by LAM09

3 minutes ago, Kong said:

Blame the ref as much as you guys want! He isn't the reason we didn't win that game.

that literally is NOT TRUE

both their goals came from blatant no calls, especially the corner

that should have been a foul (and a possible red for violent conduct)

thus NO CORNER wold have occurred (the one they scored on seconds later)

I only hope that club will stop being passive about those situations because of fear of sanctions or fees from FA,  because this is disgusting.

Every season, same shit. Now they will push Liverpool or City, depending which one will need little push, like Liverpool past seasons - so they can repeat big rivalry between them because those two and their rivalry only matters for FA.

I hope TT or someone from the club will go public with statement or on press conference because like someone mentioned - if you did not watch the game and just read the news after you wouldn't have a clue what happened. Shambolic. Club needs to be more determined in situations like this because it's keep repeating with same two referees for couple of seasons now.