Chelsea 2 - 2 Tottenham

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

VAR isn't the same everywhere, as the final call comes down to interpretation. Also, I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I could find information that states the way VAR is used is exactly the same across the continent.   

You might have a point, but what's the reason behind both of Spurs' goals?

Did we give them two goals?

There are obviously different interpreters as it was not called, but it was a call.

1 minute ago, LegenTerry said:

I only hope that club will stop being passive about those situations because of fear of sanctions or fees from FA,  because this is disgusting.

Every season, same shit. Now they will push Liverpool or City, depending which one will need little push, like Liverpool past seasons - so they can repeat big rivalry between them because those two and their rivalry only matters for FA.

I hope TT or someone from the club will go public with statement or on press conference because like someone mentioned - if you did not watch the game and just read the news after you wouldn't have a clue what happened. Shambolic. Club needs to be more determined in situations like this because it's keep repeating with same two referees for couple of seasons now.

the first step is to send Taylor to the gutter, this shit can’t be allowed to continue, the bias against us is blatantly obvious and no one is doing anything about it.

That Kante injury on top of this robbery makes it sting even more. He was incredible and vintage Kante today. He and Jorgi totally dominated midfield.

With Kova also injured it’s time for Conor to really seize his chance. Or maybe we accelerate the potential De Jong move? What if Kante has a torn hammy? That’s months out…

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Mendy had to bend to the left to look around the OFFSIDE Richarlson, so was tulted the wrong way on the goal shot to his right

Just as shocking as the hair pull.

Two fouls and a clear passive offside before the höjberg goal. Mendy saves that one at 4 in the morning as long as he sees the ball properly.

Foul by bentancur on havertz was blatant and not even that far back. VAR chalked our goal vs southampton off last year for a foul going back 19 passes FFS.

Supds were reckless with their fouls all game cos they knew they had they ref on their side. Both were clearly instructed. Very similar to Barca in 2009 when the intentionally fouled drogba 3 times in the box as they knew nothing would be given.

There also was a clear handball incident in tottenham's box today which did not even get a VAR check.

20 minutes ago, Mathewe said:

I mean he literally is, but okay.

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that literally is NOT TRUE

both their goals came from blatant no calls, especially the corner

that should have been a foul (and a possible red for violent conduct)

thus NO CORNER wold have occurred (the one they scored on seconds later)

No he's not. The fact that we missed two absolute sitters and had all that possession with 3 shots on target. We lack killer instinct we lack a proper number 9. Them 2 goals go I  we are 4-1 up. All we are doing is looking for an excuse to drawing a game we lacked the quality to win. Its as simple as that.

Just now, Kong said:

No he's not. The fact that we missed two absolute sitters and had all that possession with 3 shots on target. We lack killer instinct we lack a proper number 9. Them 2 goals go I  we are 4-1 up. All we are doing is looking for an excuse to drawing a game we lacked the quality to win. Its as simple as that.

Normally I'd agree if both of Spurs' goals weren't at a result of two calamity officiating decisions. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

20 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

VAR isn't the same everywhere, as the final call comes down to interpretation. Also, I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I could find information that states the way VAR is used is exactly the same across the continent.   

You might have a point, but what's the reason behind both of Spurs' goals?

Did we give them two goals?

Spurs first goal yeah its a foul on havertz but that was 44 seconds before they scored, jorgi was the reason for that goal. Second goal yes was a foul we got dicked but by that point we should of been 4-1 up any way. Its our own fault

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Normally I'd agree if both of Spurs' goals weren't at a result of two calamity officiating decisions. 

There first goal wasn't let's be clear on that 44 seconds is far to much time between a foul and a goal. Jorgi is 100% to blame for that goal. You don't do drag backs in your box when 2 players are pressuring you, u can't blame a foul 44 seconds before had for the reason u conceded 

Just now, Kong said:

Spurs first goal yeah its a foul on havertz but that was 44 seconds before they scored, jorgi was the reason for that goal. Second goal yes was a foul we got dicked but by that point we should of been 4-1 up any way. Its our own fault

It was not just a foul on Havertz. It was a foul on jorginho as well and richarlison was obstructing mendy's view from an offside position.

We were wasteful but not excessively so. we did enough to win this game and would have with any other ref.

Just now, Kong said:

Just look at @Vesper post - Richarlison was offside & obstructing Mendy's view. Jorgi's mistake shouldn't have even mattered when all was said & done.

Rules are supposedly in place to be followed all the time.

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It was not just a foul on Havertz. It was a foul on jorginho as well and richarlison was obstructing mendy's view from an offside position.

We were wasteful but not excessively so. we did enough to win this game and would have with any other ref.

Was it fuck a foul or jorgi lmao u joking? The useless cunt got caught out trying to be clever that was never a foul.

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Just look at @Vesper post - Richarlison was offside & obstructing Mendy's view. Jorgi's mistake shouldn't have even mattered when all was said & done.

Rules are supposedly in place to be followed all the time.

VAR checked it and let it stand. Nothing we can do about it, what we can control is how to clear a fucking ball out of danger