Chelsea 2 - 2 Tottenham

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

It's getting tiresome that such calls are what we're complaining about instead of what you mentioned. No decent attacker should ever miss chances like Havertz did.

agree on the misses, BUT those two FUCKED UP no calls directly cost us 2 goal conceded

its pure theft

how often do I whinge on about refs OTHER THAN TAYLOR???

he is streets ahead of all the rest combined

he cost us so many points and an FA Cup final v Arse

6 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

When the rightful anger at the referee is gone, can we discuss why Tuchel yet against starts Jorginho? Absolute fucking idiots, both of them.

Jorginho played very well. Not sure what you are on about. He made a mistake in the corner, but the real problem was the fact that we couldn't finish.

Anthony Taylor has become more clever in these games. He gives things our way at the start and when the game reaches crunch decisive stages, he start bringing out his worst. 

Lets get one thing straight, WE PLAYED THEM OFF THE PARK! 

The only reason they something out of the game is because of dodgy calls. I WHOLE HEARTEDLY believe that VAR pointed out the foul on Cucu and Antony Taylor just waved it off, why.. because he's a cnut.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

agree on the misses, BUT those two FUCKED UP no calls directly cost us 2 goal conceded

its pure theft

how often do I whinge on about refs OTHER THAN TAYLOR???

he is streets ahead of all the rest combined

he cost us so many points and an FA Cup final v Arse

There are no consequences for refs having horrendous afternoons unless they've been newly promoted, so this sort of thing will continue to happen. I hate it as much as you, but nothing is going to change in the immediate future.

A total clearout should have been done years ago.

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Why was there no var for the 1st Spurs goal ?
Many such. Last year Real against Sevilla eg.

It was supposedly "a different phase of play," so too far gone to review. There's literally no point in technology when those behind it are clueless.

Edited by LAM09

2 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Lets get one thing straight, WE PLAYED THEM OFF THE PARK! 

The only reason they something out of the game is because of dodgy calls. I WHOLE HEARTEDLY believe that VAR pointed out the foul on Cucu and Antony Taylor just waved it off, why.. because he's a cnut.

True, it was 90-10.
Any old premier team bar Norwich would press a little in the end, as it was not settled.
But Taylor apart we were once more ineffective - like Lukaku days.

Also, the past 2 games are making me wonder why we went for Sterling instead of Jesus.

Don't get me wrong, he's a fine addition to the squad - but he's being wasted in a false 9 role. If we wanted a center forward who could link up play well and also score, why not go for the latter?

Unless the plan is still to bring in a goal-scorer, I don't know. 

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

There are no consequences for refs having horrendous afternoons unless they've been newly promoted, so this sort of thing will continue to happen. I hate it as much as you, but nothing is going to change in the immediate future.

A total clearout should have been done years ago.

It was supposedly "a different phase of play," so too far gone to review. There's literally no point in technology when those behind it are clueless.

What different phase of play ? I have seen many such and there was no interruption after the foul on Kai.
Last year Real won a penalty and they turned it back and gave a penalty to Sevilla.

8 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Jorginho played very well. Not sure what you are on about. 

Yeah he only cost an extremely important goal by clowning around in his own box. 

That said, the ref is certainly also a fucking clown.

Edited by calculatingInfinity