Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Top class player. We should be all over him. No clue why City don’t want to extend him since he’s their second best CM after KDB.

Because they probably have De Jong or Rice on their mind. 

He's also showed signs of slowing down this season. 

10 minutes ago, Mário César said:

what alonso will do in barcelona?

he is not their level 

I actually think he’d be well suited to Barca. It’s Azpi who I’m not sure why they want.

As we saw in the final the other day against Liverpool, Alonso is still very capable of being a dangerous attacking threat which you know Barca loves. Azpi is washed up on both ends of the pitch.

Barca would be doing us a tremendous favor by taking all 3 of Azpi, Alonso, and AC. We will be considerably stronger next season with new players replacing them. 

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

if they sell chip we can go for him

20M it will a good deal

Should go for someone younger than Gundogan otherwise Jorgi, Kante, Gundogan will need replacing at around the same time. 

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I actually think he’d be well suited to Barca. It’s Azpi who I’m not sure why they want.

As we saw in the final the other day against Liverpool, Alonso is still very capable of being a dangerous attacking threat which you know Barca loves. Azpi is washed up on both ends of the pitch.

Barca would be doing us a tremendous favor by taking all 3 of Azpi, Alonso, and AC. We will be considerably stronger next season with new players replacing them. 

Depends on the incomings. People have forgotten we signed Lukaku and Saul last summer.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Depends on the incomings. People have forgotten we signed Lukaku and Saul last summer.

True. But if we can sign some of these players we’re linked with they’re all huge upgrades. Borna Sosa replacing Alonso would be a colossal upgrade at a relatively inexpensive price. And he’s right there on Chilwell’s level in my opinion so that would be great competition at LWB.

40 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Yeah lets get Gundogan and partly fund City for getting the exciting up and coming De Jong.

Honestly not that impressed with De Jong. He hasn’t exactly set the world alight at Barca. He’s a good player but not a great one yet.

United fans are creaming themselves as though he’s going to be their midfield savior. I’m not saying this just because I’m a Chelsea fan, but for me Connor Gallagher looks more impressive when watching their YouTube highlights than De Jong does. 

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

Marina masterclass

IF TRUE (it is likely a lie)

Who Is Indykaila? We Investigate Twitter's Most Famous Transfer Bullshitter

https://www.balls.ie/football/indykaila-investigate-twitters-famous-transfer-bullshitter-171689

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 🤬🤬

Edited by Vesper

Just now, Vesper said:

Mbappe wants around 2 MILLION EUROS PW in salary plus a massive signing bonus (perhaps 50 to 100m euros) plus bonuses

he is on fucking crack

600m or so euros over 5 years

🤣

I mean, if he wants that PSG would probably be desperate enough to give it to him. May as well stay.