Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Incredibly clever move in my opinion. 

If he's successful then we can make the deal permanent for what is likely to be an extremely fair price in today's market.

If he's not then we move on to another target next summer. 

Allows us to take stock of the situation, whilst at the same time increasing our squad depth with a midfielder who has played at the highest level for a number of years now and has shown the potential in the past to be real high quality.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

I get it, transfers and negotiations and stuff, but a couple of hours ago he called it as completely blocked. Now here we go. He sure likes to talk and be the one.

He want likes and attention. It's his job 

Nice. But problem is we have also 5th and 6th midfielder in RLC and Barkley. Big salaries as well. Don't see any rumors about them. They should not be allowed to train with first team. 

About Kounde of course we are not paying clause when we didn't even wanted to pay 65m which is fair price. 

And I am not worried either because we have best defense in the world. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Nice. But problem is we have also 5th and 6th midfielder in RLC and Barkley. Big salaries as well. Don't see any rumors about them. They should not be allowed to train with first team. 

About Kounde of course we are not paying clause when we didn't even wanted to pay 65m which is fair price. 

And I am not worried either because we have best defense in the world. 

This has been said multiple times but Barkley hasn’t been given a squad number and ordered to sort himself a move. So many would assume he will not be playing at all - which I am sure you’ll be devastated about because after his mandatory 4 good games a season at Villa, you were ruing our decision of loaning him out and not Mason 🤣

If Saul signs surely Ruben can see the writing on the wall. If he really thinks he is going to try play ahead of Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic and Saul, then he should be drug tested.

We don’t need Kounde

Saul was 100 times more important

great deal with cheap loan fee and buy option. Well done Marina

The number of twists in these deals shows that even guys like Romano are not always 100% reliable