Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Sam Allardyce just went on live TV to claim that not replacing Zouma might cost us the PL title

backing up homer simpson GIF

No mention of Trevoh Chalobah. I just saw him say that, what an idiot. He said, if one of our defenders get injured we have no one to replace them.. 

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

He let himself a tiny door open by calling it blocked but he dissuaded a lot from this deal and as you say gave the impression the deal was dead multiple times. They can't always get it right but it shows that even the more reliable sources talk a lot of BS just to attract attention or just have something to say despite often being completely in the dark just as we are.

nothing to do with Romano, BUT ALL the major Spanish papers have been proven to be massive liars

once and for all

and the Real plastics REALLY showed their arses and are now humiliated (unfortunately only temporarily)

and French good sources have been proven to be sussed in

I speak, of course, about Mbappe

ALL the Spanish sources said done deal, blah blah (and that was days ago, like a week ago)

I said nope, €215m is the minimum PSG will take, based of my extensive reading and comparing notes

and sure enough, PSG ended up turning down €200mand Real gave up

they will do a pre-contract more than likely in January, and get him on a free in summer 2022

I have NO idea why Real plastics would be upset about their club saving a fucking HUGE amount of money

one season for ANY player, ever, even 1965 level Pele (54 games, 73 goals and that was not even his top year, lol), or 1986 Maradona, 1972 or 1973 Cruyff and Muller, 2012 Messi, etc is not fucking worth 215m euros when you get the same player  9, 10 months later for free

Edited by Vesper

4 minutes ago, guddy69 said:

No mention of Trevoh Chalobah. I just saw him say that, what an idiot. He said, if one of our defenders get injured we have no one to replace them.. 

I like Big Sam and spoke to him on the phone once when I was visiting an Agents office.

But he's wrong about this.

I would love TT to resurrect Sauls career - it would be truly amazing- having a midfielder that can score from distance again 😍

18 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I like Big Sam and spoke to him on the phone once when I was visiting an Agents office.

But he's wrong about this.

I would love TT to resurrect Sauls career - it would be truly amazing- having a midfielder that can score from distance again 😍

zero reason he can not get back to WC level, he had one off year or so, before that he as a top 5 (maybe top 2 or 3 for couple) CMF on planet level for 5 straight years, and the bloke is only 26, not inured, healthy as a horse, great size, drive, stamina, technical AF, and versatile AF was well

I have always stanned on him for ages (my old posts show this to be true)

IF we really want Kounde, then buy him next season

as it stands (I would do the final figures in a bit) we are at LEAST £50m IN THE BLACK for this window

and still managed to bring in a top 4 or 5 on planet CF and a superb CMF

at this exact instant (and counting Mbappe as a CF)

these are the best 6 CF's by miles, on the planet, insane drop-off after these 6 (and the last 2 listed are in early mid 30's now)

by age:

Erling Haaland    (21)
Kylian Mbappé    (22)
Harry Kane   (28)
Romelu Lukaku  (28)  
Robert Lewandowski   (33) 
Karim Benzema (soon 34, in December)

Lautaro Martínez is next (he just tuned 24 nine days ago) and is the only one atm who is over 50% likely to go top 5 (after Lewa and Benz fade)

Edited by Vesper

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Still no Saul news from offical Chelsea 

whew-hot.gif

It often does not come until early morning

Confident they all did their due in time.

things only have to be submitted by 0:00

league associations can still confirm or ask for corrections tomorrow 

In the end everybody wants this deal to happen (except maybe la Liga lol )