Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

37 minutes ago, different level said:

Not completely sure if Chalobah is a good cover for our CBs. Sure he had decent two games, but he's still quite a bit of an unknown, could go either way for him. If we weren't going to get another defender we probably should've kept either Zouma or Tomori.

Tuchel rated Trevoh over Zouma and he was ahead of him in the pecking order. He does not rate Zouma period and unfit for his system. Tomori ship sailed in January, shame though I think he was a great fit for Tuchel.

13 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

5th stand app is saying we want Insigne..

What the hell is up with us and dwarfs?

If I were straight, Insigne would be a good date as he about comes up to my crotch level when standing, and has a flat top of head so I can put my martini there whilst he goes about taking care of business.

Re. Kounde, unless im wrong, i think to trigger a la liga buyout, you have to physically deposit the money yourself at the league offices dont you?

So unless someone is out in spain on our behalf, we cant trigger it....  I really dont see Kounde happening, whereas 48 hrs ago i was other way round with Kounde and Saul

Edited by ChelseaFanUK

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Re. Kounde, unless im wrong, i think to trigger a la liga buyout, you have to physically deposit the money yourself at the league offices dont you?

So unless someone is out in spain on our behalf, we cant trigger it....  I really dont see Kounde happening, whereas 48 hrs ago i was other way round with Kounde and Saul

We can sent the money to Kounde. Kepa for example basically paid his own release clause.

17 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

So unless someone is out in spain on our behalf, we cant trigger it....

No you have to deposit the money into MY bank... so if you could be ever so kind to inform the Chelsea hierarchy to do as such... would be much obliged.

21 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Yeh, 50-50 split.  £34m ish each?

No all in mine thanks... if completed, I may send 500k over to yourself... call it a drink for completing the deal.