Real Madrid vs Chelsea

The sad thing is how this team has regressed. Last season's team with chilwell in it shreds this Real madrid team 4-0 home and away.

Tbh we would not have stood a chance vs City over two legs anyway. We relinquished that trophy the moment we got the bad half of the draw.

Probably is City's year.

Now just win the fkin FA Cup. Would still call it a successful season then.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Lol and if we conceded most of us would be blaming Tuchel for defending the lead instead of forcing a 4th. His only mistake was keeping RLC on for so much but outside that hard to blame him for anything else.

I really do not think they score again if we had went to back 3 with Azpi on

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

The sad thing is how this team has regressed. Last season's team with chilwell in it shreds this Real madrid team 4-0 home and away.

Tbh we would not have stood a chance vs City over two legs anyway. We relinquished that trophy the moment we got the bad half of the draw.

Probably is City's year.

I think it's Real v. Pool/Atletico in the semi. Is n't it ?

Just now, Vesper said:

I really do not think they score again if we had went to back 3 with Azpi on

Yeah me neither. we had 5mins to switch it up and lock that lead down.

But as a i said repeatedly, we have lost so many points and games from winning positions. If we would have fared better at that we could be top of the table and in the semis. Worse than the poor chance conversion which is slightly improved from last seaosn.

this is the kind of shit we used to go trough before when we couldnt win the CL to save our lives, can’t be lucky all the time. i hate Real Madrid and spanish teams with a passion, that is a fact. We need to learn from this, we can hold our heads high after this, there is still top 4 to secure and an FA cup to win, hopefully. Cheers and goodnight yall, 5:42 am for me, im heartbroken and sad not gonna lie.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Mendys stupid moment...but he could've not done that and something else easily could've happened during that game..

Glad we gave it a fight. So close but not to be...

It hurts though, doesn't it?

At 3-0 it was pure joy, we were flying and believed. Then they came back and that Mendy stupidity costs us.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Probably is City's year.

that is why I have said for ages just get into the semis

and see what happens, but I have been calling Pool and Citeh the 2 best teams on planet by a mile for ages, after Bayern went into a funk long ago

this CL is like the one 2 years ago when I said from almost the beginning of the season that Bayern would win

EXCEPT it is one of two teams, not just one of one, who will win