Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

For those who haven’t noticed, every one of our back 5 made a crucial block/tackle that could of led to a City goal. 

James, Dave, Christensen, Rudiger, and Chilwell. All made crucial individual defensive contributions that prevented a goal. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnsyWQCAFC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Defensive masterclass. 

It sounds like a cliche but City attacked as individuals with all their dribblings but we defended as a team. If one vs one was lost another player would step out and clean up whilst the beaten player sprints back to make up the space and mark someone else. For anyone who likes teamwork and the defensive side of the game it was a joy to watch.

9 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol missed it first time round -BT Sport interviewer on the pitch saying to Havertz - ''You are the most expensive Chelsea footballer and you paid it all back nearly in one night....''   Havertz ''To be honest, I dont give a fuck about that, we won the Champions League'' 😜

Good lad Kai

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

It sounds like a cliche but City attacked as individuals with all their dribblings but we defended as a team. If one vs one was lost another player would step out and clean up whilst the beaten player sprints back to make up the space and mark someone else. For anyone who likes teamwork and the defensive side of the game it was a joy to watch.

It was proper, old school Chels with passion and hunger and love for each other, TT understands Chels.

Match report by the awesome and fair DM:

There is, of course, one caveat: it was only a few weeks ago that Chelsea signed up for a European Super League that would have destroyed this competition and much of English domestic football with it. It is not time to forget that just yet.

So City didnt sign up too? How about pool and udt? How about the 2 so called elite of Eng footy starting and backing this project? Ohh you have left them off the hook......sounds fair.....disgusting cunts.

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Match report by the awesome and fair DM:

There is, of course, one caveat: it was only a few weeks ago that Chelsea signed up for a European Super League that would have destroyed this competition and much of English domestic football with it. It is not time to forget that just yet.

So City didnt sign up too? How about pool and udt? How about the 2 so called elite of Eng footy starting and backing this project? Ohh you have left them off the hook......sounds fair.....disgusting cunts.

The DM hate us and Roman. 

Since the new owners took over the DM it has gone awful

11 hours ago, Jas said:

This was done before the final. Havertz and Werner so formal compared to the rest. 🤣

It would be interesting to know how close to the final this was made, because the players look so relaxed.

A couple of people I've heard talked about how relaxed the team looked in training before the game, the warm up, etc. Even looking back now at when lining up for the anthem we looked more relaxed and confident then Man City did.

Tuchel said that he kept things as basic as possible, gave the team a day off at the start of the week, etc to keep the team relaxed and in high spirits. I would imagine Pep has been putting plans in place for this since they wrapped the league up, and City crumbled under the pressure.

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

It would be interesting to know how close to the final this was made, because the players look so relaxed.

A couple of people I've heard talked about how relaxed the team looked in training before the game, the warm up, etc. Even looking back now at when lining up for the anthem we looked more relaxed and confident then Man City did.

Tuchel said that he kept things as basic as possible, gave the team a day off at the start of the week, etc to keep the team relaxed and in high spirits. I would imagine Pep has been putting plans in place for this since they wrapped the league up, and City crumbled under the pressure.

I believe that was done before the Villa game.

13 hours ago, Mário César said:

Feels so good.

Gooners have a poor European history.
I cannot recall a gooner European success from the days of Charlie George.
In those years we won European cups, pool did, Forest did, United and even Villa. 
Spurs to be fair were not even winning anything domestically but from the gooners nada.