Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

26 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Anyone else's heart drop during that handball claim against James? 😂

Shit myself mate but that ref was on job... he wasn't fucking around on an Anthony Taylor flex 😂

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

Shit myself mate but that ref was on job... he wasn't fucking around on an Anthony Taylor flex 😂

The ref handled it (oops!) in a fantastic way. Gave the whole world his adamant opinion live and did not care about complaints. I saw a lot of comments about him being a Spanish Mike Dean which he showed before the game during the CL anthem by winking twice to the camera lol but in the game he was flawless or faultless.

22 minutes ago, Milan said:

The ref handled it (oops!) in a fantastic way. Gave the whole world his adamant opinion live and did not care about complaints. I saw a lot of comments about him being a Spanish Mike Dean which he showed before the game during the CL anthem by winking twice to the camera lol but in the game he was flawless or faultless.

It is crazy how superior the refereeing in CL is compared to PL. UEFA refs used to be the same corrupted hags but there was not a single dodgy decision that affected us crucially in the whole CL campaign this season. Everything was more or less smooth and as it should be. Can't believe i am complimenting uefa and refs but if you compare it with the clusterfuck that is PL refereeing it is a different planet.

But for that freak slip on wet grass, we'd have one more CL titles than Manure. 

Still, we are now second only to Liverpool in number of Euro trophies won and also won four more than Spuds and Arse added together.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Watching it again. Little things like when lining up we look focussed, whereas they're looking cocky, like they've won it already.

And the ref was very good. For a change....

Yup. Noticed that immediately during the opening ceremony. Stern looks on all their faces. You could assume they had the final on their mind since we beat Real. 

I was literally holding my breath when they walked past the trophy, praying nobody would touch it. 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Watching it again. Little things like when lining up we look focussed, whereas they're looking cocky, like they've won it already.

And the ref was very good. For a change....

If EPL refs were just half as good I would shut up about it......sadly this shitshow will continue for us next season, bent bastards.

Man a whole 7 days have passed already, that was fast. Still the media are adament City blew it and handed us the trophy lmao......some thing never change.

I think I have watched the game, post match, fan reaction and whatnot so many times that I wake up saying Champions more often than not.

Man so many of us were shitting bricks at this moment last week