Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I know what you're saying but we were extremely lucky... everything just seemed to go our way... Messi pen misses... Robben missing pens... alot went our way against the other teams but hey I'm not complaining. 

Yeah ok. Barca seemed to have the better of us in the semis but also don't forget Terry was sent off in the replay - turned the match 90-10 Barca's way.

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

I know what you're saying but we were extremely lucky... everything just seemed to go our way... Messi pen misses... Robben missing pens... alot went our way against the other teams but hey I'm not complaining. 

If anything we should be at 3 right now, that Terry miss.. handing the scums the win like that..

Thank fuck we didn't gift another CL final to a PL rival, worst feeling.

Edited by R2D2

3 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

If anything we should be at 3 right now, that Terry miss.. handing the scums the win like that..

Thank fuck we didn't gift another CL final to a PL rival, worst feeling.

Watery pitch - he slipped. I wonder if he could avoid the ball and not take the shot at all. What would have happened ? 

1 hour ago, DDA said:

The most satisfying thing about this CL success is that not one fan has or can tell us we didn't deserve it.

In 2012.. there was alot of luck involved whether we like to admit it or not but this year in 2021.... it was fully deserved based on merit and it seems the whole World accepts that.

🏆🏆

Luck 2012 I don't believe it bruv.

We played then possibly the best club side in the world, and in their own back yard, not enough credit is given to us for that achievement, I thought so then and still do, deserved it.

We fucking won it on merit, as we did this one👏

Edited by bigbluewillie

3 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Watery pitch - he slipped. I wonder if he could avoid the ball and not take the shot at all. What would have happened ? 

Probably retake the shot since he didn't touch it, think 2009 hurt just as much if not more, what a fucking cunt ref, we likely would've won the final.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

The most satisfying thing about this CL success is that not one fan has or can tell us we didn't deserve it.

In 2012.. there was alot of luck involved whether we like to admit it or not but this year in 2021.... it was fully deserved based on merit and it seems the whole World accepts that.

🏆🏆

And trust me brother, the media is having a super tough time accepting it, of course they are, all fucking week it was city city city, how super duper they are and them winning is a win for footy etc.....now they must give props the hard way, let them choke on it.

1 hour ago, Jas said:

Bayern and PSG might have the firepower but I'd also fancy our chances against them, especially PSG. Bayern played a ridiculous high line under Flick that was primed to get countered by us while PSG aren't all that wow beyond Neymar and Mbappe. 

Nahh we would have decimated PSG, our pace and work rate alone would have damaged them, City more or less toyed with them. Bayern would have lost too in the end cuz that high-line would be the gift that keeps on coming for this Chels team. We are the rightful winners and the whole campaign proves that. We dominated every team more or less.

Edited by Atomiswave

1 hour ago, Jas said:

Who the F cares? So many things didn't go our way either in the years before that.

(for the record, am not mad at you for saying we got lucky in 2012 lol)

I personally don't care too much but it is nice to hear the haters hold their tounges on this one. 

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

The person on Roman's left is his son, right? When I saw that bit on Saturday, I was thinking "wow, he is all grown up now after he was last seen celebrating like a mad man in Munich". lol

27 minutes ago, Jas said:

The person on Roman's left is his son, right? When I saw that bit on Saturday, I was thinking "wow, he is all grown up now after he was last seen celebrating like a mad man in Munich". lol

Yep same one, not sure how old he is but I assume his mid 20's now.

We won many games with Tuchel with the score line 1 to 0. I remember it used to be like that with Mourinho Mark 1.

That is good, because defense was number one. And the defense that we had with Mourinho Mark 1 was much better then what we have here, so Tuchel done an amazing job. 

Let's see what evolution he will bring for next season. 

Does anyone know or have insight into why this 2021 scarf features the 2012 squad? Will it be the current squad when it ships?

https://www4.chelseamegastore.com/en/Chelsea-ucl-2021-champions-scarf-navy-adults/p-1280990758227616+z-945-1517865517?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r0c1:po-1

Also - if there are nice scarves which ship to Canada safely, please do let me know! Appreciated.