The Tuchel Thread

Jase

11 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

If there is I think it'll be a real minority now.

When fans are back in stadiums, I think there will be chants of Super Frank but I don't think it'll be in any way to oppose Tuchel, it'll be a means to show love and support for him. Particularly as fans have not been in stadiums since his sacking to show that.

I think the majority of fans though are no different to on this forum, thoroughly impressed with Tuchel so far and fully in support, looking forward to seeing where and how far he can take our club.

They are in the minority or very close to it and the fans will most def have his back at the Bridge. But still baffling that there are still some that would rather have FL in charge and still hurt he got sacked. We should all be buzzing not beacuse we are in 2 finals but cuz we have a clear identity already and progress well well visible.

Tuchel is incredibly laser focused on the end of the season. I hop he has this for years to come.

“Transfer periods can be real mood-breakers between moods and clubs and I don’t want to have this ever again," Tuchel explained ahead of tonight's game against Arsenal.

"The circumstances [of taking charge mid-season] had something of a simplicity. It was very tough to leave my family for this period of time but it meant a huge simplicity to my life here as a coach. It’s been only, only about coaching this team.

"No second thoughts about bringing someone in or letting someone go, it was crystal clear to step in and do what is needed and do what we do best: coaching."

He continued: “I have zero ambition to ruin this atmosphere. I want it for myself, not for anybody else. Do we have some ideas on how to improve the squad? Yes, we do. Will we fight about it? No, we won’t. We will discuss things.

"First of all, we will finish the season because it’s not time to reflect now. I embrace the simplicity and hope we can continue to live like this on the job because it’s fun, very exciting, very pure.

"There are big challenges and big games constantly coming. This is what we love."

Edited by ZAPHOD2319

wtf was that. We lost that final the moment TT declared Kepa would start after the Arsenal fuck up. The only finals TT ever won was with hugely superior sides. BVB vs Frankfurt and PSG vs some farmers.

On equal terms he always botched the lineup and lost, twice vs depleted Bayern sides at that.

We haven't done very well when we concede first in games under Tuchel...

D 1-1 Southampton
L 2-5 West Brom
L 0-1 Porto
W 2-1 Man City
L 0-1 Arsenal
L 0-1 Leicester

Can excuse the West Brom and Porto games because we went down to 10 men in one and we conceded like in the 93rd minute or something in the other. But the rest (apart from Man City)...

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

We haven't done very well when we concede first in games under Tuchel...

D 1-1 Southampton
L 2-5 West Brom
L 0-1 Porto
W 2-1 Man City
L 0-1 Arsenal
L 0-1 Leicester

Can excuse the West Brom and Porto games because we went down to 10 men in one and we conceded like in the 93rd minute or something in the other. But the rest (apart from Man City)...

It's always been like that with TT. Once things go wrong he gets impatient and nervous. Unable to influence the game anymore.His biggest challenge will be to get the morale up again.

hace 6 minutos, whats happening dijo:

time for a sack. terrible manager.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 so it begins

Anyway. Hopefully Tuchel delivers some home truths in the dressing room. Aye Alonso was a questionable start but the front players did nothing and neither did the wingbacks. Looked beat in the second half before Leicester even scored. Finals are decided by small details. Questionable offside (looked like a ballhair was in it) and the handball for their goal although I would think it would be harsh to have given it either way but aye why did it take to around the 75th minute for us to start playing again? He will probably be harsh on himself as he was v Arsenal and West Brom but its now time to see if he goes for some of the players who were anonymous in attack. And if he does how they react. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

The problem is not lose the final, but the line up that Tuchel choose. Nobody stars a final with Kepa and Alonso.

Ok, the goal its not Kepa fault, but just the presence of him and not Mendy is not the same to the team. Its psychological thing

Justo ahora, milka dijo:

Thoughts on tuchel if we also lose the ucl final?

New deal or ....... Sack ? 

I think its not going to change the fact he’s made a big impact in the last 4 months tbf.

He can argue the team is lacking consistency or clinical finishing, which it is and as well we could also argue that without him arguably we could have been a lot worse off than in the running for top 4 and having made 2 finals. 

3 minutes ago, milka said:

Thoughts on tuchel if we also lose the ucl final?

New deal or .......  ? 

Wait until we see if we get Top 4 and avoid another December collapse after maybe.

Edited by R2D2

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Even though Kepa done nothing wrong.. it just sends me wild to think TT has started him over our No1 GK in a final... 

Baffling. 

Not that we'll get a second chance but willing to wager that Mendy would have saved that Tielemans goal. Kepa did that silly hopping/skipping thing of his again at that attempted save and that split moment of him doing that could well have been difference between him saving that goal and not saving it.