Kai Havertz

Blues11

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

If Havertz does even play wide here he will be one of 4 options, Pulisic, Callum, himself and Ziyech. Possibly 5 including Werner but I think he will play more through the middle.

You need 4 wingers in a squad these days. I think Werner will likely be more through the middle as I said and can see one of Ziyech or Havertz also featuring more centrally. I dont think he has much to worry about. I think in midfield, shifting Ross might be necessary as we already have Kovacic, Mount, Kante and Ruben on top of him and potentially Ziyech and Havertz who could play those roles in a 433 also. 

I dont think it will happen but if the club convinces Willian to stay and also gets Havertz, ok, then Callum should be worried. And after this season, where he hasnt done much of note (although the injury wasnt kind but still the big wage put more expectations on him imo), yes he should be worried. I honestly think if we get those signings and possibly retain Willian, he may need to go out on loan. 

I think if we really go on and sign him, we will build the team around him. Havertz is already a great finisher and I can see him become an all time goalscorer. However I consider him either as an inside forward, like the c.ronaldo but on the other side or as a second striker. Either way Werner, Havertz and Pulisic will switch positions like crazy and wreak chaos in opposition defences with their movement and pace.

The one drawback is, Havertz is not that creative, he is more of a finisher, as is Werner, as is Pulisic. This leaves only Ziyech to make the chances. To complement that we need a left back that is an absolute offensive powerhouse. This is probably why we are behidn guys like Chilwell who can drive the ball forward rather than more solid ones.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The story also mentioned "Havertz previously imagined representing Real Madrid". Prepare for another Hazard saga down the road. :lol: 

Real is his favoured option and he would surely not see us as his final destination. hence it will be imperative to nail him down on a 7year contract so we have some basis for negotiation once he hits his prime

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Real is his favoured option and he would surely not see us as his final destination. hence it will be imperative to nail him down on a 7year contract so we have some basis for negotiation once he hits his prime

Has he done a Hazard and talked about liking Zidane and/or joining Real Madrid is his dream? 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

The story also mentioned "Havertz previously imagined representing Real Madrid". Prepare for another Hazard saga down the road. :lol: 

Tbf this is a generic thing and I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Being realistic, which football wouldnt like to play for Real Madrid at some point? The club is seen alongside Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, AC Milan and even Man United as one of the original European super clubs so to speak. 

Plus given he is a young German, who will have grown up watching Ozil, Khedira and Kroos among others who have been part of a successful German NT, it is clear to see why a young German footballer of his generation would be able to see themselves representing Madrid. Or aspire to at least. Same with Sane and his move to Bayern who will have seen so many young Germans his age make the move as well as guys he played with/grew up seeing at Schalke such as Neuer and then Goretzka. Bayern, Madrid, Barca, United these clubs will always have that lure to the big players or big talents because of their standing, stature and history. 

If he were to come here and repeatedly state it though throughout, like Courtois or Hazard did at times, it would be a different story. 

Might not necessarily happen thought, I still remember Victor Moses saying he wanted to play for Barcelona.... look how that turned out 😂

What makes you so sure about that? If anything, Barkley is the one that needs to be sold first!
I do not see Ruben getting any significant match time, regardless if he gets to his best or not. Kova, Frank Lampards son Mount, Havertz, Kante, Billy and Ruben. Kante plays every match, Kova is our best player and we buy someone that costs 90 mio Euros, so he will also play. Mount will play as no. 1 BU and Ruben is the second BU. I expect him to leave in January, so Ruben has a chance to get to the Euros. He has realistic chances getting to the Euros because he played in the last World cup couple of matches and Southgate knows him well because he was his U21 coach.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I do not see Ruben getting any significant match time, regardless if he gets to his best or not. Kova, Frank Lampards son Mount, Havertz, Kante, Billy and Ruben. Kante plays every match, Kova is our best player and we buy someone that costs 90 mio Euros, so he will also play. Mount will play as no. 1 BU and Ruben is the second BU. I expect him to leave in January, so Ruben has a chance to get to the Euros. He has realistic chances getting to the Euros because he played in the last World cup couple of matches and Southgate knows him well because he was his U21 coach.

200.gif

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

With the rise of Maddison, Grealish, Foden and Mount I cant see place for him in NT.

With the rise of Maddison, Grealish, Foden and Mount I cant see place for him in NT.
I am sure he has a decent chance. There is no one with the physicality like Ruben in their midfield and Southgate knows that.
RLC made Pogba look like a little child.
Prime Yaya could not handle a 17 year old Ruben when he played him in a friendly.

Oh, wow! Now that's an update I like to wake up to! If it's true that he has spoken to Frank, it's almost in the 👜

Ornstein says in his tweet that there may be "a short wait in case of other options" or something like that, so I'm guessing he's giving Real Madrid and maybe City one last chance?

Either way, it seems now like it's just a matter of how we pay (structure of add-ons) now.

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

"Frank's son" - seriously? Its sad to see the amount of hate our own youth players get from our own fans. Its baffling.

Anyways, Kante, Kova, gilmour, Rlc, mount, Kai. 6 players for 3 positions. If this season is anything to go by, injuries will be galore, oppurtunities will be there. Lamps will be aware that he needs to rotate more too.

Literally no way RLC leaves us. 

To add to all of that, since the next season will be "shorter" in time period, fixtures will be even more congested, injuries can be more rampant and rotation will be the need of the hour.

Just now, killer1257 said:

Hope you are right and Ruben is still a factor. Would be a big mistake selling Ruben because he is our only physical gifted midfielder

Didn't he just sign a new five-year deal last year? Doubt anyone can afford him anyway and at worst, we'll loan him out.