Kai Havertz

Blues11

Just now, Pizy said:

Yep, and if you watch his YouTube highlights that ball is basically his signature move. He executes that pass perfectly time and again.

Now imagine Pulisic or Werner getting on the end of that pass. Mouthwatering.

Exactly.

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sancho can play LW/RW/AM.

And you said as if we are going to sign Said Benrahma when it's nothing more than just rumors right now and there's no guarantee Brentford will sell him cheaply especially if they get promoted to the Premier League. 

Sancho is domaintely a winger not a AM, for me Sancho is a Theo Walcott and some more. 

... well the underlining there was there are other wingers who are much cheaper if we need those type of profile and he wouldnt cost 80m atleast. 

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yep, and if you watch his YouTube highlights that ball is basically his signature move. He executes that pass perfectly time and again.

Now imagine Pulisic or Werner getting on the end of that pass. Mouthwatering.

Pulisic on the LW. Werner as the ST. Ziyech on the RW.

Where does this leave Havertz? Keep getting told he's not that good as the No.10... :chai:

Pulisic on the LW. Werner as the ST. Ziyech on the RW.
Where does this leave Havertz? Keep getting told he's not that good as the No.10... :chai:
He is great at no. 10, only inconsistent. While he scores almost all the time as a CF or RW.

I can see Lampard going for the most amount of creativity possible like Man City. Ziyech, Havertz and Puli can create great chances and a guy like Werner could explode if they deliver him crazy passes like City deliver crazy passes to Aguero.
Lampard is probably tired of Willian Barkley and Mount for not creating any chances

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Lampard is probably tired of Willian Barkley and Mount for not creating any chances

And yet, we know Lampard values the workrate of Mount and Willian. As for Barkley, the less said the better but only recently, Lampard called him the 'complete player'!

kai-1.jpgKai-2.jpg
from the last two seasons,,there's no significant difference performance between Sancho & Havertz. but when we need an AMF profile,,havertz always has a better stats (PS% & Aerial won)....
Those stats are a little bit misleading. Most goals Havertz scored this season came from RW and CF.
Also, BVB are far better than Leverkusen. It is easier to score and assist at BVB.

One option: 

-----------------------Werner-------------------

Pulisic--------------Havertz---------------Ziyech

----------------Kova-----------Kante------------

Another option:

-------------------Tammy/Giroud-----------------

Werner---------------Mount---------------Ziyech

-----------------Jorginho/Biily----------Kante--------------

Another option:

Werner---------------Havertz-----------------Ziyech

------------------------Mount--------------------------

--------------------Billy---------Kante----------------

Thats not even taking into account players like CHO, RLC, etc who will of course play a lot. I think (hope) that we'd play Havertz as the #10.

59 minutes ago, Pizy said:

One option: 

Another option:

Another option:

Thats not even taking into account players like CHO, RLC, etc who will of course play a lot. I think (hope) that we'd play Havertz as the #10.

Another option is: 

Kante 

Mount.                       Harvetz 

Ziyech.                Werner.                       Puli

Personally, I reckon if Harvetz comes here he will be made into a No.8 in a 433 and a No.10 in a 4231. I think this may be one of the reasons he is open to Chelsea as he can learn from SFL who was the best goal scoring No.8 in the past 30 years. 

I think people get way too wrapped up in the positions Harvetz has played this season. He has ended up at RWF/CF due to injuries and his talent level, which means he can play a variety of positions to a very high level without a drop off in quality - think Balack/Rooney/Alaba/Saul. 

However, long term I believe he is best off in midfield has he has the ability to dictate play and score goals. If you stick him in one of the three forward positions he will maybe score more but he will not be able to take control of games as easily. 

One option: 
Another option:
Another option:
Ruben will leave us in winter if Havertz comes, sadly.

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Why? Honestly doubt it. 

RlC fought on even when the likes of sarri won't start him. Showed his quality and got in. 

I expect it to be the same here. Barkley to slowly but surely get sidelined. With mount, kai and RlC fighting for the 2 no. 8 roles 

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

No chance he leaves. I'd think Barkley is the first one out the door as far as central midfielders are concerned, despite his somewhat decent form of late.

RLC is still coming back from one of the worst injuries a footballer can have and the club certainly seem to believe in him, based on the fact he was given a big contract (120k/wk) just last summer despite his injury. That said, I think at least in the short term RLC will only be an impact player from the bench. His skill set is so different than any of the other CMs at the club so it's good to have him as a tactical option and he'll still get plenty of game time especially next season with 5 subs per game still being a thing. Even this summer he's played 220 mins after the restart so averaging around 30 minutes per game and that's after he's only just come back into the squad. 

If, given time, he eventually makes a full recovery from the achilles injury as well as overcome the back issues he's had in his career I could easily see him becoming a starter ahead of the likes of Kovacic or Mount (and that's coming from someone who rates both highly), though it's still a very long way for him to go before that can happen. 

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

Another option is: 

Kante 

Mount.                       Harvetz 

Ziyech.                Werner.                       Puli

It will likely be that. Kovacic possibly in for Havertz or Mount depending on the opposition. 

Still not entire comfortable shoehorning Kante in that DM role. Would rather actually get a DM. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It will likely be that. Kovacic possibly in for Havertz or Mount depending on the opposition. 

Still not entire comfortable shoehorning Kante in that DM role. Would rather actually get a DM. 

Yeah, I would agree but I think SFL has a hard on for Kante and it is the only way I see him fitting into the side if Harvetz arrives. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The only way you can afford playing that midfield is if you have a player like Kanté who can cover huge distances. Also going forward, N'Golo will have to play there more often IMO if he wants a longer career. I don't think his body can sustain playing nearly every minute of every game as a box to box anymore.

1 minute ago, Rapkun said:

The only way you can afford playing that midfield is if you have a player like Kanté who can cover huge distances. Also going forward, N'Golo will have to play there more often IMO if he wants a longer career. I don't think his body can sustain playing nearly every minute of every game as a box to box anymore.

Mount offers a lot off the ball.