Kai Havertz

Blues11

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

100 million euros for someone is not that consistent yet, however talented he is, is kinda crazy. Better off adding another 20 million and sign Sancho instead.

Don't think kai is being bought in as a winger. More as a 8/10.

So if they're open to having part of the fee tied to bonuses then around £70+20M should do the trick. I don't think that's at all unreasonable for a 21yo attacking midfielder who despite his young age already has two consecutive seasons of around 20 goals across all competitions. And let's not forget goals and assists aren't the only thing he provides, his all around play is pretty good too and he still has potential for a big improvement. His positional and tactical versatility is also really unique, especially for such a young player.

If the bonuses/add-ons include stuff like the club winning titles (PL / CL). as well as some personal benchmarks like goals or even winning the Ballon d'Or then I'd say it's money extremely well spent if the clauses are ever reached. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Buy Sancho for the RW and move Ziyech to the middle. 

Why have square pegs in round holes, when you can have the perfect fit. 

2 20 goals season along with general overall quality from a 21 year old is a great return. I would rather we get a potential wc mid than a potential wc winger (we already have 2 of those)

2 20 goals season along with general overall quality from a 21 year old is a great return. I would rather we get a potential wc mid than a potential wc winger (we already have 2 of those)
Ziyech is a perfect fit for the number 10. As is sancho for the right wing

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Buy Sancho for the RW and move Ziyech to the middle. 

I think Lampard is going for players who can play more than one position ... Wener (CF/LW/Striker), Ziyech (Middle/RW), Kai (CM/Upfront as 10), Sancho is a plain speedy winger who is scoring at the moment, I dont think he will suit the profile. More over he will cost loads of money and we have Said Behrami who can cover us as a winger at a low cost. 

100 million euros for someone who is not that consistent yet, however talented he is, is kinda crazy. Better off adding another 20 million and sign Sancho instead.
Sancho is too unprofessional and I am sure he would want more money than Havertz.

Also, Havertz is only inconsistent when he plays as a no. 10. As a CF and RW he is very consistent.

Havertz is more versatile than Sancho. Sancho can only play winger and maybe striker. He is not creative enough to play no. 10 for instance. Havertz is an all rounder. I also think that Havertz and Ziyech combination would work fine because Ziyech likes to move to AM and Ziyech moves RW during the match.

And Sancho was not that great after Corona break.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Puliiszola said:

Is it really fitting square pegs in round holes when Ziyech can play in the middle? 

43 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

I think Lampard is going for players who can play more than one position ... Wener (CF/LW/Striker), Ziyech (Middle/RW), Kai (CM/Upfront as 10), Sancho is a plain speedy winger who is scoring at the moment, I dont think he will suit the profile. More over he will cost loads of money and we have Said Behrami who can cover us as a winger at a low cost. 

Sancho can play LW/RW/AM.

And you said as if we are going to sign Said Benrahma when it's nothing more than just rumors right now and there's no guarantee Brentford will sell him cheaply especially if they get promoted to the Premier League. 

44 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Sancho is too unprofessional and I am sure he would want more money than Havertz.

You sure Havertz won't want a lot of money?

44 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Also, Havertz is only inconsistent when he plays as a no. 10. As a CF and RW he is very consistent.
Havertz is more versatile than Sancho. Sancho can only play winger and maybe striker. He is not creative enough to play no. 10 for instance. Havertz is an all rounder. I also think that Havertz and Ziyech combination would work fine because Ziyech likes to move to AM and Ziyech moves RW during the match.

If Havertz plays on the RW, what about CHO then? There's also Ziyech for that position.

If Havertz play as the CF, then what about Werner or even your boy Abraham? Based on current form, Pulisic can't be dropped from the LW, which means Werner will play upfront.

48 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

And Sancho was not that great after Corona break.

And Havertz wasn't great in the first half of the season. But that shouldn't deter people away, should it? 

Playing Ziyech centrally in our team seems like it'd be a total waste of his most dangerous assets. Probably 90% of teams we'll be playing against will pack their entire team in low blocks surrounding their box right in the area where he'd be if we played him centrally. 

Perhaps in more open games against the big teams where we have more space he can play there but I hope Lampard is primarily going to use him on the right.

Also, the one funny thing in all of this talk about the RW is that what happens if Willian stays on? Lampard loves him, is he going to keep on playing him week in week out? If so, then what about Ziyech or even Havertz?

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If you remember back to the Ajax game at The Bridge, the ball he put in for Promise from the right for the header is exactly why he will deployed on that right for me.

Yep, and if you watch his YouTube highlights that ball is basically his signature move. He executes that pass perfectly time and again.

Now imagine Pulisic or Werner getting on the end of that pass. Mouthwatering.