Kai Havertz

Blues11

Do you not rate him? 
I rate him very highly, but Mbappe is another level.

Havertz is an amazing talent and usually I do not go nuts over a German player apart from guys like Reus or Sane, but Havertz is the best German talent right now.

I just said that for a guy like Havertz, who still is inconsistent with his performances, would benefit from a good project rather than just CL football. For instance, I am not 100% sure if Madrid would be the right fit for him right now, even though he would play CL football

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I rate him very highly, but Mbappe is another level.

Havertz is an amazing talent and usually I do not go nuts over a German player apart from guys like Reus or Sane, but Havertz is the best German talent right now.

I just said that for a guy like Havertz, who still is inconsistent with his performances, would benefit from a good project rather than just CL football. For instance, I am not 100% sure if Madrid would be the right fit for him right now, even though he would play CL football

I've genuinely never watched him that's why I asked. Is he overly inconstant in your opinion?

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

"The truth is that nothing is decided and nothing will be decided any time soon."

:chai:

So everything about us being in the front of the queue etc has been bullshit?

😭😭😭

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
No because Lampard seems interested in him.

But Honigstein says more or less that Havertz does not know where he will end up

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

😭😭😭

The media said that only because other clubs supposedly can't afford him. Otherwise, have yet to see any genuine report that says we have actually put in a bid for him and/or that he wants to join us (being interested and wanting to join are two different things).

Bored of this Havertz saga already. 

Especially when we have bigger problems in defence and GK. 

I'm not even that fuseed if we don't get him for the price quoted.

That being said, if we get him, I'll be 2 stepping around the house like Usher. 

I think we need a top-class offensive midfielder - like Kai - that can score goals or breach the lines of the opponent or make something happen out of nothing. His link-up with Timo would be a fantastic motivational to him. Neither Kova, nor Jorginho nor Kante are scoring goals - or expectionally. RBC is more of an attacking profile, I would keep him in our squad. Kova is our best mid-fielder, he had a difficult first season with us, but is very consistent during that second season, and when not playing, we feel it. Kante is injured a lot, if we have to sell him it is now or never - if our medical staff believes he can reach again his top level again, I would definitely keep. Jorginho, I do not really see its added value: sell. Barkley is making his best but not enough talented for Chelsea and will never be: sell. Regarding defense: sell AC. We would need a world-class CB and LB. If they are aged, around 28-30 or so, it is not a concern to me: actually what we need in defense is experienced players who have already played CL etc and that we would get for moderate prices, not very young players with high potential, we already have these profiles, actually we can't wait to fix our defense. 

the main problem is that Sancho is £30m or so more and there goes our LB

Sancho costs 120 mio Euros according to reliable German sources. Havertz costs 100 mio. Euros. So I guess he costs 10 to 15 Mio. pounds more.  

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Money for Havertz... :ph34r:

time for a Real Madrid breakdown

lol

and not so easy as they have SO many players out on loan and in limbo

I mark all the potential sales in bold

GK, they have no backup now, other than a youth with HUGE potential, but only is 21yo, in Andriy Lunin (I think he might, might be special, but too early yet)

CB they need some help here I would say, not completely sure they make moves this summer, but in 2021 they simpl have to

Sergio Ramos may leave next summer on a free and is now getting close to too old (turns 35 in 8 months) to be a full time great starter (has perhaps one year left, maybe two, as he is one of those rare genetic freaks)

they have the best or 2nd best CB on the planet in Varane, but then a big drop as Éder Militão has been a semi bust and Nacho is shit, Jesús Vallejo they will dump (Wolves sent him back already from loan, he was so poor)

LB they need help, Marcelo is washed up, and ZZ doesn't really truly fancy Ferland Mendy (who I think has not been nearly as bad as the Spanish press says) and for some reason, they want to sell Sergio Reguilón, who I actually rate a bit (he has been on loan and played great at Sevilla)

RB Also need help, as after Carvajal, they have pretty muc close to semi-shit, zero clue why they sold WC or near WC Achraf Hakimi, as they only have the double bust Álvaro Odriozola (a bust both at RM and Bayern, who refused to buy him after the loan) as backup

DMF they have the best (or 2nd best) DMF on the planet in Casemiro, but zero backup, literally nothing, which I think is madness

CMF 2 WC players, Federico Valverde and  Federico Valverde, but then not much as Luka Modric  is done pretty much as a WC player due to age (turns 35 in around 7 weeks) and Dani Ceballos is being sold to Are for £23m

AMF super overload Isco, James Rodríguez , Reinier , Martin Ødegaard,(on loan at Real Sociedad, where he has been superb)  and Óscar Rodríguez (out on loan just turned 22yo 2 weeks ago, the best, statistically speaking, free kick taker this year in a Big 5 league) they surely will liquidate some

LW Overload as well  Eden Hazard , Vinícius Júnior , Marco Asensio,, and  Brahim Díaz 

RW Overload again, but not the same talent as at LW   Rodrygo, Gareth Bale, Lucas Vázquez, Takefusa Kubo, and Alberto Soro

CF, it is Benzema, then a huge drop off, with the meh (so far) Luka Jovic, then multiple dregs, Mariano Díaz,, Borja Mayoral, and  Dani Gómez

bottom line

they need (some of this assumes they sell players they do not rate)

backup GK (if they do not roll with Lunin)

one CB

one LB

one RB (backup)

one DMF (desperately, as if Casemiro goes down, they have fuckall)

one CMF

and a good CF to spell Benzema, if they flush Jovic