Kai Havertz

Blues11

Solid display from him. 

- Managed to wayward a volley with the goal right in front of him. 

- Misplaced a bunch of transitional passes. 

- Slowed the game down when Arsenal needed a goal. 

- Offsides for a goal. 

Just listened to some Arsenal X space and its funny how they slowly realise the truth about him. 

One quote from there was funny: "yes Havertz might have been Chelseas best player and he scored that CL goal, but first Chelsea was lucky to win the CL bc they played so many weak teams and Chelsea is shit in general so spending so much on this player is just bad business."

I think Arteta will come to his senses soon and realize, that he' s best suited further upfield, 

Lampard and tuchel tried to tinker a little bit with that to t'ill tuchel played him as a striker and his overall play improved even so tuchel in the press compared him to van persie and berbatov if i'm not mistaken.

But after Tuchel left seemed like he dropped his head and potter it just got worse in the end watching havertz play it became hard to stomach

That's way It was such a disappointment that David dastro fofana didn't see more gametime second half of the season 

2 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Just listened to some Arsenal X space and its funny how they slowly realise the truth about him. 

One quote from there was funny: "yes Havertz might have been Chelseas best player and he scored that CL goal, but first Chelsea was lucky to win the CL bc they played so many weak teams and Chelsea is shit in general so spending so much on this player is just bad business."

Atletico

Porto

Real

City

😂

1 hour ago, Mário César said:
Could it be, possibly, dare I say that maybe the Chelsea fans know a thing or two about Kai Havertz, and we should have listened to them? 😆

1 hour ago, Amad_diallo said:

I think Arteta will come to his senses soon and realize, that he' s best suited further upfield, 

Lampard and tuchel tried to tinker a little bit with that to t'ill tuchel played him as a striker and his overall play improved even so tuchel in the press compared him to van persie and berbatov if i'm not mistaken.

But after Tuchel left seemed like he dropped his head and potter it just got worse in the end watching havertz play it became hard to stomach

That's way It was such a disappointment that David dastro fofana didn't see more gametime second half of the season 

yup. As someone who don't think he's a dud like others here do, that is indeed the biggest issue with him: where the hell does he actually play?
I look at his skillset and physicality, and I think striker is the only place he'd do well; then we know he can't head the ball to save his life, and we've tried him there before.

As a CM like he's doing at Arsenal looks like crazy stuff. Kudos to Mikel if he manages to pull that off eh.

He's a bit slow for the wing, so we the team would have to adapt to him playing like that... imilar to Bayern's Muller for ex. He's definitely quirky regarding his position and role.

Edited by robsblubot

1 hour ago, robsblubot said:

yup. As someone who don't think he's a dud like others here do, that is indeed the biggest issue with him: where the hell does he actually play?
I look at his skillset and physicality, and I think striker is the only place he'd do well; then we know he can't head the ball to save his life, and we've tried him there before.

As a CM like he's doing at Arsenal looks like crazy stuff. Kudos to Mikel if he manages to pull that off eh.

He's a bit slow for the wing, so we the team would have to adapt to him playing like that... imilar to Bayern's Muller for ex. He's definitely quirky regarding his position and role.

Certainly a headache for any manager to figure that out, but I still believe there is a player in there somewhere 

Hope it pans out for him even though he still not a Chelsea player anymore best of luck to him

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Scored already. Fuck knows where hes playing, they say LB but its not really there. Nagelsmann going for it with the whatever the fuck formation that is 😂

Maybe that's the solution. After trying him as 8, winger, striker, false 9, no. 10 his best position is actually left back lol

Just scored the 89' winner against Brеntfоrd. In my book, that's exactly why they've signed him.

havertz leave us was the best solution for our club

I only see that as being true if his status at the club was an "untouchable" first teamer. At Arsenal, right now, he's rotation and he's a good player to have around IMO. Club needs more than 11 starters, so having quality with different characteristics coming off the bench can make a big difference in a long championship.

Right now for example, I don't know if Jackson is better than Kai... I do know they are different tho. We don't have a whole lot strength in the air up front, and Kai would've provided that.

Anyway, like we said above, it's a done deal, but I just feel that we did not get proper replacements for the characteristics we lost--namely, aerial in attack and workmate on the sides.

• 3 weeks later...