Kai Havertz

Blues11

Screenshot_20200720-131558_Twitter.thumb.jpg.ce895c1307055062e3bcacc0ebf5c5c1.jpgchoose to believe what you will as always and I'm not going to sit and fight his credentials or saying this fellas always right but very often he is. The loan move I assume is rice. Some serious transfer business going on if all this comes off

Screenshot_20200720-131558_Twitter.thumb.jpg.ce895c1307055062e3bcacc0ebf5c5c1.jpgchoose to believe what you will as always and I'm not going to sit and fight his credentials or saying this fellas always right but very often he is. The loan move I assume is rice. Some serious transfer business going on if all this comes off

Read this as well and looks like it’s Barkley+Batshuayi swap deal with Rice. If we pulled this off it’s going to be insanely incredible.

Agreeing personal terms is massive IMO, especially as it sounds like wants to be at Chelsea.

Monumental signing if this happens, one of the biggest talents in world football, and we are close to bringing him here.

I'm fucking buzzing.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Agreeing personal terms is massive IMO, especially as it sounds like wants to be at Chelsea.

Monumental signing if this happens, one of the biggest talents in world football, and we are close to bringing him here.

I'm fucking buzzing.

I feel the aame way but there is a small niggle in my mind that he could be a little overhyped. Still gassed though.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Werner

Pulisic---------Ziyech

Mount/Kovacic----Havertz

Rice 

:o

On paper looks nice but thats not a powerful midfield for me.

If we get him we can play all sorts of formations very well, especially with the new players already done. 4231 would do wonders.

Kova and Jorgo/Kante sitting

Puli Kai and Ziyesh infront of them and then Turbo as striker

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Werner

Pulisic---------Ziyech

Mount/Kovacic----Havertz

Rice 

:o

Flip Havertz and Ziyech if it is 4-3-3. Kai is wasted back in midfield. He is not a box to box midfielder, he is a pure OM/Forward

If he comes I think we will switch to 4-2-3-1

Kante/Rice ---- Kovacic/Mount

Havertz---------------Ziyech-----------------------Pulisic

Werner

Google translation: Should be more or less accurate

Sky Info: Havertz-Poker decided! Youngster agree with Chelsea

Poker for super talent Kai Havertz has ended after Sky information. The youngster from Bayer Leverkusen agrees with Chelsea. All other interested parties such as Manchester United are out of the race.

"We can delete all other clubs. According to our information, Havertz has fully agreed with Chelsea FC . All 'personal terms' such as salary, contract details, etc. have been checked and clarified," said Sky Transfer expert Marc Behrenbeck in Transfer Update - the show .

Havertz transfer: 80 million euros + bonuses

The general conditions of the deal between the clubs are also known. "Chelsea is going all in with the deal. It's about a transfer fee of 80 million euros to which there are still possible bonuses."

In the coming week after the end of the season in the Premier League, Peter Cech, who acts as technical advisor for the Blues, will travel to Germany and hold talks with those responsible at Bayer Leverkusen . In addition to the exact transfer modalities, it will also be about the time of the transfer.

Havertz still in the Europa League for Leverkusen?

"It should be clarified whether Havertz will still play in the Europa League for Leverkusen," says Behrenbeck. Leverkusen has repeatedly emphasized in the past that Havertz will still count on the services in the competition and that a departure - if at all only after the Europa League - will come about.

"Chelsea is ready to negotiate on this point", which is very conducive to the successful completion of the transfer. "We can definitely say that the deal has come a lot closer."

Edited by Rapkun