• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lampard's obsession with Kante is becoming unbearable. I can understand the need to play him as the lone defensive midfielder in front of the back 4 against Man City because of our counter attacking g

We have conceded more goals than Arsenal. And we laugh at their defence...

Put Giroud on. No wonder Abraham has been benched. He isn't good enough.

Posted Images

Just imagine to miss CL next season after all  - this shit united and  spuds and this poor leicester  wtf 

I cant blame Lampard for this. We aint going nowhere with Rudiger+Cristensen as our CBs. Werner o Zyech wont turn both in decent defenders.

• Like 1

3 shots on target, 3 goals, fucking tired of this, we're losing 4th better pray City gets banned and Wolves start playing like trash.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Lampard partially - but lazy players and a shit goalkeeper?

No no mate this is on FL for sure. He picks them players, he manages the defence. He knows we are horrible in defence, he knows we are horribe at set pieces, yet its as ugly as ever. Where was the pride the hunger to grab 3 crucial pts and move to third? The setup all wrong, wrong players playing wrong players didnt get subbed etc. This is beyond pathetic

• Like 1

We're playing Watford who are on a losing run, time to give them the 3 points as well, fucking sick.

• Like 2
Just now, !Hazard! said:

I hope this is the last time for a while we see Kante as DM

In the team. He has no place there. Lampard is setting the team to suit Kante = a cardinal mistake.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Judy said:

3 shots on target, 3 goals, fucking tired of this, we're losing 4th better pray City gets banned and Wolves start playing like trash.

Actually it was 4 shots on goal 4 goals but we got bailed out by VAR. 

• Like 2

It's more the defending than the defenders.Lampard is ruining the good work in the last 18 months with some of his decisions. Not playing Jorginho and instead playing Kante there means the year with Sarri is meaningless. 

• Like 3
Just now, Milan said:

We have been asking for this to be honest.

I can only hope and pray that this will serve as a fucking wake up call. However, considering how many of these clashes we have seen, I don't know.

Nothing like (most) previous clashes.

I passed off most of the pre lockdown defeats  (this season and last) as part of the process, frustrating but it was a learning curve, since the return we've resorted to the shithouse tactics Conte was serving up at the end, if he wants to do that then it can only be justified by results.

• Like 1