• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

In good form, opponent in dreadful form and haven't scored a goal since the restart, results go our way with a chance to go 3rd to hold off two rampant chasing side behind us. And we totally shit the bed in the most embarrassing way possible with amateur hour defending on all 3 goals.

And how can we have ANY confidence at all that anything will change in games to come? None. Every team knows they have us on toast if they get corners, set pieces, or quick turnovers.

We better pray that City's ban is upheld and that Wolves and Leicester slip up.

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I hope this is the last time for a while we see Kante as DM

It won't be the last time this week. That's twice now Lampard has destroyed our momentum by shoehorning him back in.

Who the fuck rates this clown Ruben? Should be sold asap with Barkley and Mount downgraded to squad depth, fucking shit British player.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Nothing like (most) previous clashes.

I passed off most of the pre lockdown defeats  (this season and last) as part of the process, frustrating but it was a learning curve, since the return we've resorted to the shithouse tactics Conte was serving up at the end, if he wants to do that then it can only be justified by results.

I am passing it off as a practical idea to clinch CL this season and will wait for the start of next season to comment.

Just now, Ljpaddock said:

Willian ruins every attack. Set pieces do not excuse his ongoing shitness. 
Pulisic is one of those players, doesn’t matter if he’s being closed down, doesn’t matter if he is out wide. If he shows for the ball, you give him it. 9 times out of 10 he will make something happen. Just like hazard. Why aren’t they giving him the ball it’s infuriating. 

If not for pandemic...willian doesn't deserve a week extension...

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

I'd rather us lose to Leicester in the FA Cup, then to lose here in the PL.

We need major surgery in that defense now. Our CBs and LB are shite and will ruin any hope of chasing CL next season.

That and SFL needs to get a defensive coach in. Last season Derby were just as awful. 

Gotta put some blame on Frank. Yes you want the winning goal but the way we were defending at 2-2 was atrocious. You really want to leave Rudiger and Christensen on an island? They were shit all match...

we have to start selling off these wuthless dregs

stop trying to squeeze a last 3 or 4m quid out of deals

just liquidate and replace

Chilwell was shit tonight, we are insane if he is the last big move we make

Alonso needs to go along with Emerson

he is always going to be a defensive liability

outrageous on that last goal

and we simply cannot win shit with Kepa as a GK

huge huge issues that are simply too costly to fix in one window

Tammy is trash

his purple patch was a pure false dawn

I would sell him off if a great offer comes along (but only if we get Havertz)

so so much issues

all predicted

it is just insanity that we still have the same LB's and same CB's

Someone needs to start asking Lampard why Jorginho is not playing. I kinda understand that against City, he went for a counter attack team, not a possesion midfield. But today and for the next games, Jorginho is perfect. In a match like today Kante offers us nothing. 

Also thank god we bought Werner, cause Abraham is useless. 

Just now, Strike said:

I am passing it off as a practical idea to clinch CL this season and will wait for the start of next season to comment.

It's not as easy as people think to just flick the switch back on, i'd rather finish 5th sticking to the process than shithouse 4th. 

Game was tailor-made for Zouma and even Giroud to ping with the midfield. 

We do have a gap - shot down to two but we do have it so I'm hoping Lampard wakes up and stops the idea of playing the likes of Christensen and Barkley regularly in the hope they'll turn consistent

Just now, Mana said:

I'd rather us lose to Leicester in the FA Cup, then to lose here in the PL.

We need major surgery in that defense now. Our CBs and LB are shite and will ruin any hope of chasing CL next season.

Since the old days when we had Terry, Carvalho, Alex and Ivanovic at their peak, our defense has been full of mediocre players. In 2015 and 2017 the team had strong defensive systems, but the players were mediocre. All of them. Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Alonso and aging Terry. Just look at the quality of defenders we got in recent years: Alonso, Rudiger, Palmieri, Zapacosta and Rudiger. We aint going nowhere.