• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

So annoying. That we always need to go gung ho. Amateurish getting caught in the moment. We could have simply seen out the game more conservatively, a draw would have been a fair and decent result. Yet we always need to risk it needlessly. We would have never scored from open play. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lampard's obsession with Kante is becoming unbearable. I can understand the need to play him as the lone defensive midfielder in front of the back 4 against Man City because of our counter attacking g

We have conceded more goals than Arsenal. And we laugh at their defence...

Put Giroud on. No wonder Abraham has been benched. He isn't good enough.

Posted Images

That first goal we conceded brought me back to 2008/09 and comical defending when it came to corners. Especially the game against Man United at Old Trafford. We conceded a goal from a corner which was disallowed and the corner had to be re-taken. And we conceded again! No lesson learnt, just like yesterday.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Milan said:

That first goal we conceded brought me back to 2008/09 and comical defending when it came to corners. Especially the game against Man United at Old Trafford. We conceded a goal from a corner which was disallowed and the corner had to be re-taken. And we conceded again! No lesson learnt, just like yesterday.

We could see that happening, so predictable. Defending set pieces has been weak for years, and now we often have Kepa frozen on the line as well

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We could see that happening, so predictable. Defending set pieces has been weak for years, and now we often have Kepa frozen on the line as well

mate, you as a long term supporter of the club and also attending the games, this one must definitely hurt, losing to West Ham twice in the league, has this ever happened  before?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

mate, you as a long term supporter of the club and also attending the games, this one must definitely hurt, losing to West Ham twice in the league, has this ever happened  before?

The last time they did it, they also went down and got relegated that very same season. In 2003 I think.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed the history repeats itself for them. I know it is not nice of me to wish someone bad fate but some clubs are just.....argh.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Milan said:

The last time they did it, they also went down and got relegated that very same season. In 2003 I think.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed the history repeats itself for them. I know it is not nice of me to wish someone bad fate but some clubs are just.....argh.

i feel you mate, i want them to go down too.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Its ridiculous. We know they always raise their game against us, thats 6 times we've scored first against them yet they have gone on to win. We need to learn from this as it seems we only dominated with Frank and JT in the team

• Like 2

tbf Westham were not even that bad. They did not just park the bus, simply defended well and attacked sporadically but with poise and purpose. Antonio had the game of his life as expected. Also they knew how to protect their shitty goalie. The only positive memoryi have of them is when they beat tottenham in 2017 and gave us the opportunity to clinch the title early. Still want them to be relegated.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its ridiculous. We know they always raise their game against us, thats 6 times we've scored first against them yet they have gone on to win. We need to learn from this as it seems we only dominated with Frank and JT in the team

that really sucks mate :( something's gotta change soon, and those 2 players you mentioned remind me what we are clearly missing right now, big characters, winners and leaders in the team, especially in defence, just hire Terry for defensive coach :) 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Knew that shirt logo was meme worthy. Didn't think it would trigger it on its debut.

All round terrible day.

Wasted a chance to go 3'rd. Conceded 3 goals. Dropped 3 points.

Oh yeah....F*cking 3!!!!  on the shirt.

In the future to avoid it we should concede 4th goal on purpose -_-

And Zouma is receiving a hell lots of stick here...after last nite and previous games he should be the number one name on the defense line together with anybody not named Christensen especially against physical or dominant attackers...

• Like 1

Man I got a few deadly gaze's at me last night by the lady, I was in a faul mood is all I'll say. Still fuming. This isnt good enough by a mile. We have much bigger issues than I ever dared to admit.

• Like 1

I mean there is the thought of we expected a rocky road this season but that doesn't sit relevant to basic errors that players of this standard should be doing week in and week out.

It's not excusable at all, and FL needs to make a stance now that under performers will be axed and slackers will be gone.

I keep seeing the image of Kovacic giving the ball away and the Rudiger with his fucking spaghetti legs wiffing at the ball like a new born baby

I have just finished watching the game. West ham didn't do much, we didn't create much either but two goals  should be enough to win this games. The problem was we concede idiotic goals. Christensen is a problem. I personally don't like CB who can get bullied. I much rather have Zouma, no left foot but dominat physically especially in epl. 

One interesting fact that I notice is that you can't chase game at the end in this condition, the last 10/ 15 minutes most of our player were too tired to run. It was a good move by moyes bringing fresh winger in yarmalenko, Alonso should have followed him, but you can tell he can't run. 

Player wise, nothing really new. Pulisic did well, he was our most dangerous player. Abraham need to improve his hold up play. Kova need to play more aggressive especially with kante as holder. Kante is kante, probably not a game for him to play as dm. West ham barely attacked us, i think villa attacked us more than west ham.

Barkley is Barkley, not sure why Mount didn't start, Mount pressing is important for us. Christensen not good against physical striker is also nothing new, rudiger maybe has marking problem which is nothing new.

Tons of criticism after the game on Alonso and Willian, I don't get it. With willian he scored two goals, provide good crosses to the box, i thought his decision making will be horrible but it wasn't, he did fine. 

Alonso is the same. Was at fault for the last goal, should have tracked yarmalenko but Alonso was tired. Other than that he did fine

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BXL70 said:

Kepa was terrible. The whole defense is S**t! We absolutely need a CB and goalkeeper

Oops forget to add, we have a gk who can't catch cross. But people think Courtois suck

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

Oops forget to add, we have a gk who can't catch cross. But people think Courtois suck

Courtois did suck...it’s just that Kepa sucks much harder. I can name 6 keepers better than Kepa in the PL.