The Conte Thread

The board has changed it aim since Mariana took over.  Conte isn't the type of guy they want right now. They are looking for a guy that's ok with fighting for top 4. Conte wanted to compete for CL. their goals don't match and he'll probably leave this summer regardless of what happens. 

Honestly if I were Eden, I'd want to move to Barca right about now. 

3 hours ago, Sh0n3x said:

Honestly I hate this story media are trying to create. For one, why is club supposed to "give" Conte the players he "wants"? They are not pokemons, and sometimes it's impossible to get them.  Sure, if they do then really good, but if they don't, for me is not fair to walk away. Besides, Conte would have to buy himself out of the contract, that's gonna cost a lot, I doubt it will happen anyway. I hate media...

At last someone who's got it right.

You've hit the nail on it's head bud.

hes1ofus

I mean, if those reports are true its just weird. When Conte arrived in this club the transfer business was even slower, and the team just had a pretty terrible season. Conte was just doing his business. Now after the PL trophy according to some reports he is demanding players and more control. 

Actually most of this stuff is created by media and a lot of idiots are just buying it. Conte just signed a fucking new deal days ago and now people are still talking about he walking away. When Conte left Juventus he just refused a offer sign a new 3 years deal.  Even if he is thinking about leaving, he just need to stay calm and do his job. He was unhappy the way Juventus were doing business in the market, but they didn't change after he left and Juve managed to get into 2 UCL finals since he left.

4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I mean, if those reports are true its just weird. When Conte arrived in this club the transfer business was even slower, and the team just had a pretty terrible season. Conte was just doing his business. Now after the PL trophy according to some reports he is demanding players and more control. 

Actually most of this stuff is created by media and a lot of idiots are just buying it. Conte just signed a fucking new deal days ago and now people are still talking about he walking away. When Conte left Juventus he just refused a offer sign a new 3 years deal.  Even if he is thinking about leaving, he just need to stay calm and do his job. He was unhappy the way Juventus were doing business in the market, but they didn't change after he left and Juve managed to get into 2 UCL finals since he left.

they signed a few good players...

48 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Hearing plenty of inside talk about conflict with Conté over new #CFC signings! He won't just walk away will he????

The next tweet is interesting

Robert Beasley @1RobBeasley 2h2 hours ago

Conté keen on older experienced players who have been there and done it, won it! #CFC want young players with potential who can become stars

28 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

This is the same Board that went into last year after finishing 10th signing no one of note. 

No only the best player of the previous Champions team, jesus do some people even think before speaking.

36 minutes ago, Tomo said:

No only the best player of the previous Champions team, jesus do some people even think before speaking.

That same team that finished 10th. That same team any same person wouldn't dare take to the CL. That same team Conte seems desperate to change

56 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

So, Conte want Drinkwater, Sandro, Candreva, VVD.

Board want Barkley, Aurier, Chamberlain.

Think Conte wanted:

Lukaku 👎 

Bakayoko 👍

Danilo 👎

VVD 🤔

Sandro 👎

Decent depth 🤔

Easy to see why he's not happy. 

7 hours ago, Henrique said:

Actualy they changed their market policy. 

Before it was very limited, I remember Conte wanting top fullback, but he didnt get one. 

Eventualy Juve signed Alex Sandro. They also splashed the cash on Higuain, Dybala, Bernardeschi, Costa,...

Back then under Conte, Pirlo, Tevez, Vidal, Pogba,...came for peanuts. 

Its true Juve sold quite a few players too, but regardless they spent more.

On 2017-08-05 at 7:54 AM, Jason said:

Or perhaps Conte isn't really keen on using youth players. The comment from him about young players aren't patient enough is just weird to say the least.

No its not. This is Chelsea not Watford... The expectations are much higher than those of some other clubs. Chalobah needed to leave to go play at his level which ISN'T top 10 team in Europe.

11 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

The board has changed it aim since Mariana took over.  Conte isn't the type of guy they want right now. They are looking for a guy that's ok with fighting for top 4. Conte wanted to compete for CL. their goals don't match and he'll probably leave this summer regardless of what happens. 

Honestly if I were Eden, I'd want to move to Barca right about now. 

Winning the premier league title is the holy grail now... the prize money from winning it is WAAAAYYY more than winning the Champions League