The Conte Thread

When conte was hire by Chelsea he was named has head coach not manager of Chelsea something tells me he has no control in signing players which I find wrong and I wouldn't be surprised if conte was to quit our club the way things are looking I think it's going to happening soon or later conte hinted he wanted matic to stay if that's the case who sold matic?? There's a cancer in our club that needs to go and I think it's a board member off our club and we all know who that is I'll probably be called the R for saying this it's Michael Emenalo #EmenaloOut #HireDrogba 

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Bit misleading, only 6 departees were part of the first team squad and 4 have been replaced.

Cuadrado, Begovic, RLC, Chalobah, Matic, Aina, Zouma, Traore. 

From my count, it's 8 players who were part of the first team squad at Chelsea (last season or previous seasons).

People crying out for depth...we had depth (Chalobah for CM/DM, Cuadrado for RW/RWB, Traore for ST/Wing) but the club preferred not to keep these players. 

I hope things are turned around..we knew last season we'd need improvements. So many moments where it was obvious..now we have champions league as well and yet...sod all support is there it seems! Still time but we've had months and little done so don't think anything will be

Blame the right people!

12 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I hope things are turned around..we knew last season we'd need improvements. So many moments where it was obvious..now we have champions league as well and yet...sod all support is there it seems! Still time but we've had months and little done so don't think anything will be

Blame the right people!

Things will not be turned around. We all know that. Next week we will lose against Tottenham away (not a surprise at all) and so on. We all know this will happen.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

I don't want to relive the 15/16 nightmare. I don't want to relive the 15/16 nightmare. I don't want to relive the 15/16 nightmare. I don't want to relive the 15/16 nightmare....

Sack the board seriously. Conte has warned the fuck out of these idiots and they didn't listen. If Conte walks, I'm done.

Least that started with a draw! Let not take the worse title defence back from Leicester 

I don't get the logic! More competitions..less players! 

Urghhhhhhh!!! If he does walk I won't blame him but who would we get? Who would want to...

Still time...but we've said before its going to be a long season and being proved right 

7 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Now even if they panic buy they will spend insane amounts on shit. Honestly someone please drive to cobham and curve stomp these cunts

Pretty much. I remember stating many times that it was vital to buy early so you integrate the players fast. So that they can get a pre season with the coach and team. 

But when you buy late players like morata this is what you get. 

Again the same shenanigans the club keeps doing over and over again. They are really deluded if they expect any better outcome. 

And said it last season was our last hurrah if we don't fix the issue. We won't have a season like last season. We just go down hill from here on in the future because of the people leading this club.