The Mourinho Thread

Jose has ruled out a January spending spree at Chelsea.

Ifs & buts are read.

This is a period for the club & a period of my team where we have to try & improve the players we have & try to build a future, Jose says.

What future is he trying to build with Torres, BA, Eto´o, Essien, Mikel, Frank, Cole JT...?

Let's see, he's in London at his beloved club, second in the league, at the verge winning the group in the CL, has a vast arrange of talent at his disposal, is probably living a happy family life earning the odd 10 million pounds a year.

yea, seems right.

Let's see, he's in London at his beloved club, second in the league, at the verge of winning the group in the CL, has a vast arrange of talent at his disposal, is probably living a happy family life earning the odd 10 million pounds a year.

:clap::clap::clap:

This is a must this season for Jose to stay:

Capital One Cup or FA Cup(both is necessary imo)

BPL top 3- just have to be done or else he deserves to be sacked

At least QF of CL unless we get Madrid/Barca/Bayern next

So Mourinho should be sacked if he can't achieve all of those things, please remind me how many of our past managers have done it all in one season recently?

We manage to get one of the best managers in the world at a time we needed him more than he needed us (he could be anywhere from PSG to Inter, to City, to Milan to post-Moyes ManUnited, whereas Chelsea would have struggled to find a top manager willing to put up with impatient lunatics such as yourself). And here we are talking about sacking him while sitting at 2nd place in the league, and doing well in the Champions league.

So Mourinho should be sacked if he can't achieve all of those things, please remind me how many of our past managers have done it all in one season recently?

We manage to get one of the best managers in the world at a time we needed him more than he needed us (he could be anywhere from PSG to Inter, to City, to Milan to post-Moyes ManUnited, whereas Chelsea would have struggled to find a top manager willing to put up with impatient lunatics such as yourself). And here we are talking about sacking him while sitting at 2nd place in the league, and doing well in the Champions league.

Its not the fans who sack the managers and not even most the fans who want the managers sacked ...

I was sorry when Hoddle left ,,sad when Gullit was SACKED (after winning a trophy) sad when Vialli was SACKED (after winning a Euro Trophy)

sad when Ranieri was SACKED ( despite getting us in the CL ) sad when Mourinho was sacked ( of course we won fuck all with him )

Grant and Hiddink were caretakers ..

was just diasppointed with Scolari who was SACKED ,,,,, VERY sad when Wilkins was SACKED ( only an assistant so got sacked at half time )

sad when Carlo got SACKED ,,,(BUt he did only get us the league and F A cup double )..

sad when A V B got SACKED ( he had no support from the board or some senior platers )

sad when Roberto got SACKED ( I suppose he deserved it for winning the CL )

Benitez another caretaker ..

THE fans back the managers ,, The Owners Dont

Its not the fans who sack the managers and not even most the fans who want the managers sacked ...

I was sorry when Hoddle left ,,sad when Gullit was SACKED (after winning a trophy) sad when Vialli was SACKED (after winning a Euro Trophy)

sad when Ranieri was SACKED ( despite getting us in the CL ) sad when Mourinho was sacked ( of course we won fuck all with him )

Grant and Hiddink were caretakers ..

was just diasppointed with Scolari who was SACKED ,,,,, VERY sad when Wilkins was SACKED ( only an assistant so got sacked at half time )

sad when Carlo got SACKED ,,,(BUt he did only get us the league and F A cup double )..

sad when A V B got SACKED ( he had no support from the board or some senior platers )

sad when Roberto got SACKED ( I suppose he deserved it for winning the CL )

Benitez another caretaker ..

THE fans back the managers ,, The Owners Dont

AvB should of stayed at Porto....he was too inexperienced for a club like Chelsea

As for the rest of the managers you listed, I was only sad when Mourinho and Hiddink left.