The Mourinho Thread

Except Ramires we don't have great runners in our midfield but with the way Terry Cahill are staying so deep, we would need three great runners in our midfield. I don't like that we have to fight the long balls so often near our box. Against a team like Stoke, our central defense should push higher. Stoke would have to make difficult passes, with the space we let them between our central defense and midfield, it was too easy for them and too much ground for our midfielders to cover.

Great point with Mikel in the team we have to be deep that is what he does ,you need pressure on the ball in midfield to enable your back four to push up ,how can they push up past a static holding midfielder? a back four cant push up and hold a high line with no pressure from the midfield it is easy for the opponent to just clip a ball into space behind them if the midfield are not putting pressure on the ball ,even the most junior football coach knows this .

Mourinho is our man.. I came to learn this only after I saw Pep go to Bayern. I was expecting him so fucking much to come here that I was gutted as much as I would when we loose a PL game.. now, Jose is a great manager (at least as good as Guardiola), yet he came to us when no good manager wanted to, like a true friend would to his beaten up budy.. and that brought tears to my eyes and I felt bad for wanting that Catalan bastard. I felt bad for forgetting what I really am, a die hard chelsea fan who is supposed to hate passionately everything about barca. Mou is a blue and no sane chelsea fan should even think about loosing him again

New team and new manager, people need to remember that.

He came and straight away did it before but doesn't mean it'll happen straight away again.Times have changed.Our squad have got older,lost class players it will take time.Yesterday was a complete disaster game..not the first time we've had one like that in other seasons it how the team react to it that counts

Here we go again. If in doubt get in touch with Roman, to buy more players. I just wonder, how much longer is he going to tolerate this shit ?

It seems to me that approach is much better than the old one "if in doubt, sack the manager"

He came and straight away did it before but doesn't mean it'll happen straight away again.Times have changed.Our squad have got older,lost class players it will take time.Yesterday was a complete disaster game..not the first time we've had one like that in other seasons it how the team react to it that counts

Thing that annoys me more is people expect us to be 10 points clear etc, this team has new young blood such as Oscar, we haven't got a firing top class forward and we have yet to find our starting 11 that Jose is happy with, that is why we won't win the league but I am not frustrated because we are building the foundations. Of course winning the league would be great but we are not quite there yet, Jose needs time to build this squad and nurture them his way, no rash sacking but give him time.

For me, we aren't that far away, be patient people.

My friend who isn't a big football was watching this match with me. The only thing he could talk about is how pathetic Ramires was. He didn't shut up for the whole game about how useless Ramires was. A he was right...

Its not as if he is so pathetic, its just that he has three bad weaknesses.

He cant pass and he is too small in size for a box to box CM, and he cant score unless its a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

He makes up for it with i think the best tackling in the league though, but......

He cant pass and he is too small in size for a box to box CM, and he cant score unless its a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

He makes up for it with i think the best tackling in the league though, but......

My friend was mainly speaking of his passing and shooting. Mainly his shooting.

No one doubt Ramires ability, stamina, just do not try to score goals, that´s all. The game could have been won had he just looked around & passed the ball.

Mourinho is our man.. I came to learn this only after I saw Pep go to Bayern. I was expecting him so fucking much to come here that I was gutted as much as I would when we loose a PL game.. now, Jose is a great manager (at least as good as Guardiola), yet he came to us when no good manager wanted to, like a true friend would to his beaten up budy.. and that brought tears to my eyes and I felt bad for wanting that Catalan bastard. I felt bad for forgetting what I really am, a die hard chelsea fan who is supposed to hate passionately everything about barca. Mou is a blue and no sane chelsea fan should even think about loosing him again

ermmmmmm

He was a Barcelona man then change to another club. It would have been with any manager coming to the club.

The squad is really unbalanced, and imo people in England tend to overrates Mourinhos impact. City have a better squad, and at the end of the season the natural outcome is City in front of Chelsea.

The chauvinists in disguise will get angry, but this is a team where Lampard in the decline of his career is the untouchable DM, the best option to replace Lampard is Mikel ( :cry:), Azipilicueta (a so so RB) is playing as LB on a regular basis, Cahill is considered the best to play alongside Terry, 3 CF that can't score goals (one of them returning from retirement in Russia), to other side we have 6 quality attacking midfielders for 3 spots.

I don't think this kind of team is good enough to win in the ultra competitive PL. I think the situation would be worst if we didn't had a proper manager.

all the points you made were correct .. you only missed out that we have the least prolific scoring strikers in our history ,,apart from when Bates's wife got him

to buy Sutton ...