The Mourinho Thread

I'm still waiting on the beautiful football that Jose promised. If teams with less resources than us like Southampton, Liverpool, Real sociedad,Fiorentina and co can play attractive brand of football then what's stopping us. The fans deserve better than the garbage football quality we have been treated to since 2010.

I dont consider Ake an academy product.

Well given our track record I had be happy if Omeruo and Lukaku make it at Chelsea, nevermind ake or any of our youth product. We are in no position to be picky under jose and the current board who have shown little commitment to youth development and integration in practical sense.

I'm still waiting on the beautiful football that Jose promised. If teams with less resources than us like Southampton, Liverpool, Real sociedad,Fiorentina and co can play attractive brand of football then what's stopping us. The fans deserve better than the garbage football quality we have been treated to since 2010.

It's just December.... You really expected beautiful football before Jose was into his second season, or from managers being sacked year after year?

That brand of football that has brought us endless trophies as opposed to the beautiful football Arsenal play with fuck all to show for it, would that be the one?

That brand of football that has brought us endless trophies as opposed to the beautiful football Arsenal play with fuck all to show for it, would that be the one?

No more like the brand of football that the great teams of the past played with success to show for it like Liverpool of the 70's and 80's, Milan and ajax team of the 90's, barca team of the late 2000's and the current bayern and dortmund teams. yeah something like that would be nice for ONCE. if it takes a couple of years to get to that level while achieving no success along the way, I'm all for it as long as we can see clear progression and indication that we are moving in the right direction.

Those teams left a legacy that will long be remembered for decades behind not because of their success but because of the way they achieved those success i.e winning with style and grace.

No more like the brand of football that the great teams of the past played with success to show for it like Liverpool of the 70's and 80's, Milan and ajax team of the 90's, barca team of the late 2000's and the current bayern and dortmund teams. yeah something like that would be nice for ONCE.

Obviously following a team that is very efficient and successful is a little too much for you. Oh and that current Bayern team who play the so called perfect football, that Bayern team we beat in their own backyard for the biggest trophy in club football, that Bayern side that we matched all the way in the Super Cup Final but for switching off with seconds to go, that Bayern?

We are a fucking top notch team, we may not play the perfect way you want but by god the trophies say we aren't too shabby.

Stick to Football Manager pal.

Obviously following a team that is very efficient and successful is a little too much for you. Oh and that current Bayern team who play the so called perfect football, that Bayern team we beat in their own backyard for the biggest trophy in club football, that Bayern side that we matched all the way in the Super Cup Final but for switching off with seconds to go, that Bayern?

We are a fucking top notch team, we may not play the perfect way you want but by god the trophies say we aren't too shabby.

Stick to Football Manager pal.

In a world where success is the only goal to aspire to, you are right. But for those that believe there's more to football that winning trophies you are completely wrong and way off the mark. I enjoy seeing entertaining football (Gullit-Vialli era) Youth development and integration into the first team (see Frank sinclair,JT) and a clear and well defined identity and sound business and football model just as much as seeing the team lift trophies.

And I don't even play football manager so come back with a better and relevant insult next time.. . .and you always deliver in that regard being the classy and matured fella that you are. lmao.

In a world where success is the only goal to aspire to, you are right. But for those that believe there's more to football that winning trophies you are completely wrong and way off the mark. I enjoy seeing entertaining football (Gullit-Vialli era) Youth development and integration into the first team (see Frank sinclair,JT) and a clear and well defined identity and sound business and football model just as much as seeing the team lift trophies.

And I don't even play football manager so come back with a better and relevant insult next time.. . .and you always deliver in that regard being the classy and matured fella that you are. lmao.

You are actually sounding like an Arsenal fan. Look, you aren't happy with the football, you want us to be Milan of yester year, Barca of the early 2000's with a mixture of Bayern and Dortmund.

Ultimate Team on FIFA might be something you should look too, you can gather stars from world wide on there and play the perfect football.

Liverpool attractive football? haha, they have been playing anything but that this season.

Liverpool attractive football? haha, they have been playing anything but that this season.

Oh dear...scoring almost 3 every home game is not attractive then I don't know what is. They are playing the best football in BPL atm along with Arsenal and City. It is not a coincidence they are ahead of us... on goal difference and level on point

Whatever brand of football you think they have been playing this season still beats the slow, un-creative, predictable, struggle mess of football we fans have been subjected this season and for the past 3 previous seasons.

Well given our track record I had be happy if Omeruo and Lukaku make it at Chelsea, nevermind ake or any of our youth product. We are in no position to be picky under jose and the current board who have shown little commitment to youth development and integration in practical sense.

If 1-2 make it, I would consider it a success..

A lot of people keep mentioning Barca, but it wasnt barca that brought the kids from the youth level. It was Pep. Just like Pep is doing with Green, weiser at Bayern Munich, with an even more stack team than his barca team.

Right now, their rumors of Montoya leaving, Thiago at bayern, Cuence is at ajax, rafinha is at celta, Defalou is at everton, and Tello doesnt even get game time anymore....

Barca were lucky that they had a certain Brazilian carrying the team of those years and allowing their young kids the opportunity to grow up..

Whatever brand of football you think they have been playing this season still beats the slow, un-creative, predictable, struggle mess of football we fans have been subjected this season and for the past 3 previous seasons.

Chelsea +Mourunho football has always been boring to me.

I said this last year as well, that I was never a fan of Mourinho first run team. (I personally wanted Landrup to come to Chelsea)....

Chelsea never played with an offensive system to me. (Or i guess lofting balls up to drogba and giving Lampard the green light to shoot all of Drogba dropoffs is a system).