The Mourinho Thread

My friend who isn't a big football was watching this match with me. The only thing he could talk about is how pathetic Ramires was. He didn't shut up for the whole game about how useless Ramires was. A he was right...

Does that mean you have a friend who is a big football?! :ph34r: It's not nice to make fun of your friends obesity, Spike :P

So easy to say in hindsight that he got it wrong with the subs today, I disagree. The subs were okay, it was a reaction to our defenders and GK having a nightmare and putting the team in that situation when we should've been comfortable.

I don't think Jose did much wrong today.

Although I agree with this, who is responsible for training our defense?

It goes both ways. He has mertis for the way our attacking trio is playing (it has immensily improved), but so he does have blame for the horrible way we are reacting to defensive set pieces...

Although I agree with this, who is responsible for training our defense?

It goes both ways. He has mertis for the way our attacking trio is playing (it has immensily improved), but so he does have blame for the horrible way we are reacting to defensive set pieces...

You ever heard the term "Polishing a turd" ? Try as you might players like Cahill & Torres will always be shit. Couple that with a lack of luck then you lose. Im glad our deficiencies are being shown before the January transfer window. Hopefully Jose realises this squad wont win shit all.

You ever heard the term "Polishing a turd" ? Try as you might players like Cahill & Torres will always be shit. Couple that with a lack of luck then you lose. Im glad our deficiencies are being shown before the January transfer window. Hopefully Jose realises this squad wont win shit all.

But he is the one deciding to play Cahill and Torres, so your argument goes to waist...

If he thinks he cant make the team play well with Torres and Cahill, he shouldnt have loaned Lukaku and used abother CB (Kalas, for instance).

But he is the one deciding to play Cahill and Torres, so your argument goes to waist...

If he thinks he cant make the team play well with Torres and Cahill, he shouldnt have loaned Lukaku and used abother CB (Kalas, for instance).

Who can he play? Luiz is injured, Ba is crap, Eto'o is crap. The alternatives are just as bad. Kalas you say? An unproven cb is the last thing we need. Yea we all know Lukaku loan was a bad idea but its done now. Also I dont think he would have solved our problems anyway. We need a world class CB, CDM and ST come January.

Dan Levene is an utter cunt. I apologise for linking to that cunt's shit twitter page and won't do it again, mainly because he's a cunt.

An absolute non-story. No wonder he writes for such a shit paper. Even the crap he makes up is unimaginative.

I really dont want Mourinho to go crazy in the transfer window!

I would prefer to wait until the summer, have guys like Lukaku and Chalobah back and sign the right players at the right time...

If this means no title this season, whatever, I prefer to look long term.

I would prefer to wait until the summer, have guys like Lukaku and Chalobah back and sign the right players at the right time...

tumblr_inline_mu5lb9l3aU1rg1ld5.gif

We where supposed to go long term with KDB, Kalas and Van Ginkel this season.

One got injured, another nowhere to be seen and the other marginalized as we spend more money for players that play in the same position.

If Mourinho continues like that (spending on players instead of giving time to the younger players), there will be no long term but short term gain. No manager in the Roman era has had the balls to gamble on youth.

If you tell me Aguero has scored already 10 or 12 goals, Negredo 10 or 12 goals, Dzeko four or five, Rooney eight or 10, Giroud eight or 10, ­Sturridge eight or 10, Suarez 10 or 12,”

“If you ask me would I like my strikers to score eight, 10 or 12 goals? Yes.

“If we had eight, 10 or 12 goals, we would be top of the league. That’s a reality, but my strikers give everything and the team works hard.

I think he's leaving one name out of that list. I swear there's another striker who is amongst the top scorers in the league, but for the life of me I can't remember his name.