The Mourinho Thread

Yes ramires needs to improve his first touch especially, but I'll take him in his form now over any box to box in the world right now.

The problem with lampard is that although we know that mikel-ramires is usually our best pivot, but right now we have played fantastic with the same group of players since tottenham 2nd half so it'll be hard for mourinho to change a winning formula

The winning formula shouldn't be affected if Mikel plays instead of Lampard..because the rest of the team is starting to settle down.

A fit Mikel?

I didn't realise he had another phantom injury,silly me thought he had been dropped.

I think we may see more of the bison than Mikel from now,I wasn't sure about his levels of performance .but he did well at Swindon and I would have him ahead of Mikel.

The winning formula shouldn't be affected if Mikel plays instead of Lampard..because the rest of the team is starting to settle down.

Wrong the losing formula will have been reintroduced. Check the win/play stats we were brilliant last night and 2nd half v Spurs for a reason. You do not think Jose has seen this?

The thing is mikel and lampard are completely different players, so it could be a bigger change than we think. I'm not sure because last season mikel-ramires was the best, but we've played so well against a strong team and a smaller team so mourinho might be reluctant to change it and will try to get some proper chemistry between the players

Alex Ferguson rules out return to Man United as boss - and reveals he DID turn down Chelsea job

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alex-ferguson-rules-out-returning-2329927

Thank heavens that we don't have to depend on extra minutes in extra time to win matches.

Proof from Chelsea TV yesterday that Mourinho DID NOT storm out of the press conference on Monday like how it was reported by the media..

Thanxs for the post mate. Can't believe media can get away with this sort of shit. Oh well, it will only strengthen our us vs them metality.

You Belgium fans are going overboard!

The manager is doing a good job. He makes mistakes and he acknowledges it. That for me is a mark of a great man.

Your worried about KDB we get it, but the boy has to work hard.

If he is going to sit and cry about it not getting time then he ain't going to get anywhere.

The competition is tough and you have to train hard and take your chances when giving.

Look at Schurrle, a lot of people writing him of as a waste of money. But the boy stuck in there work hard and slowly but surely is impressing the manager and now the fans.

KDB must also do the same.

One of the reasons that makes me sometimes ashamed to be belgian.

You have the right to not be a fan of Mourinho.

But the facebook things, throwing insults when you disagree on something, it's very children like I think.

It's like the booing at national anthems that many belgians were doing in the qualifying home game, such a classless act :rant:

Brilliant article on Jose and his rise under Robson and to the champions league winning manager.

Although published in April so apologies if you guys have already read it!

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/you-know-pep-im-kind-big-deal-round-here

can someone tell Mourinho to stop reading my posts in this forum and quoting me in his press conferences? :Goober:

Lukaku - check

Torres - check

Eto'o - check

pro-active mentality - check

:Goober:

Now talking seriously... it's so easy for me to like his approach in football because I think exactly the same way... we agree about too many things and only disagree on detail. I feel blessed to have him managing my three teams in Europe.

I'm developing a soft spot for Dortmund, but I may have to stop watching them and falling in love with their supporters because I don't want Mourinho to leave Chelsea and football gods keep spoiling me when it comes to him and my teams.

I agree 100% about everything he said in the press-conference because I said it first here, not because he's Mourinho and I'm an worshiper to his alter.

can someone tell Mourinho to stop reading my posts in this forum and quoting me in his press conferences? :Goober:

Lukaku - check

Torres - check

Eto'o - check

pro-active mentality - check

:Goober:

Now talking seriously... it's so easy for me to like his approach in football because I think exactly the same way... we agree about too many things and only disagree on detail. I feel blessed to have him managing my three teams in Europe.

I'm developing a soft spot for Dortmund, but I may have to stop watching them and falling in love with their supporters because I don't want Mourinho to leave Chelsea and football gods keep spoiling me when it comes to him and my teams.

I agree 100% about everything he said in the press-conference because I said it first here, not because he's Mourinho and I'm an worshiper to his alter.

Video link to the press, please?

Thank you.