The Mourinho Thread

Either:

1) A ploy to get Madrid to drop the silly compensation they were asking for.

2) Plan B if José didn't come.

3) Bullshit.

Love it how everyone and his dog thinks he should reveal some ominous "i was first choice before Mourinho but I turned down Chelsea job" BS. I'm waiting for Lothar Matthäus and Peter Neururer to bring themselves into discussion.

Speaking about Jose´s bs.

Now, I read the Shrek has been settled all summer. In other words he had no plan to go anywhere while Jose screwed around & tried to sign him.

As I already pointed it out. Jose wasted his time.

You need to drop the Jose agenda, it's boring and quite frankly out-dated.

To be fair that's actually an improvement.

Of course we did. Why wouldn't we? I imagine another couple of managers were sounded out too. That's the way football (and pretty much every other industry) works.

There is an ignore list.

While I think Bushman is kinda of a troll, he is entitled to his opinions as long as he is not insulting no one or making racist/homosexual remarks.

So It's your fault that gets bored for reading it.

There is an ignore list.

While I think Bushman is kinda of a troll, he is entitled to his opinions as long as he is not insulting no one or making racist/homosexual remarks.

Bored reading it? Of course I am, it's like he's on rinse and fucking repeat.

I don't use the ignore feature in hope that one day that people can post decent stuff without looking like it's been copy and pasted on a constant basis.

I don't use the ignore feature in hope that one day that people can post decent stuff without looking like it's been copy and pasted on a constant basis.

Nothing was copied, wake up ! As I said, do not read, do not respond.

Your sniveling I do not need.

There is an ignore list.

As for your homo remarks, try with your friends.

Then you will die waiting for it. Because trolls like Bushman will exist forever.

It's people fault for feeding the troll.

^^^^ very nice read. Obviously we are playing a similar style to dortmund which means we are comfortable playing both possession based football or counter attacking football but with more tactical variability as a result of our more diverse player profiles and more tactics from mourinho generally.

The article is about 3 weeks old but Michael Cox of Zonal Marking analyzed Mourinho and his system, tactically, style of play etc in his 2nd reign here.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/09/17/new-managers-mourinho-at-chelsea/

"What Chelsea may lack, however, is a true deep-lying playmaker"

I think that was known for a while.

Don't know why Mourinho did not bought one.....I guess Van Ginkel would have maybe played this role if it wasn't for his injury?