The Mourinho Thread

You have no crystal ball, you are no fortune teller, and even if you did and u were its all fake anyways lol :D

Madrid have actually not done too badly in the last 10 years, you go 1 more year back and its a cl and 4 la ligas only 2 less la ligas than barcelona and 2 less cls despite this being barcelona's golden age.

I stated the truth of his conditions in madrid, you still seem apparent at not wanting to take his negatives into consideration, thats why you replied with really illogical replies such as " we know all his pros and cons".

Again too much is being made on the club atm, i posted more about this in a thread called jose's back in the multimedia forum if u want to follow the conversation. Despite what was against him he was given all the money and power at madrid, they even kicked jorge valdano as gm for him. They gave him the free will to shape his tactics and his purchases, he made very bad purchases, very bad tactics, and then thus bad results.

3 years with incompetent players like arbeloa, khedira, and heck even alonso. There are so many errors like his tactics, purchases, behavior, that is not only in madrid but has been reccurent in chelsea, inter, and now madrid. His individual failures are not due to the club lol, we gave him the plane and he crashed it. Many of you decide to put a blind eye on his failings or try to pretend its madrid's fault but it really isnt for most of his individual failings such as team philosophy, tactics, purchases, basically everything lol. Not even his famous motivation worked, its not like the players were rogue lol. Makes no sense to judge one man on a lack of celebration against city, no logic in that if you deny to see the big picture.

He imploded in madrid just like he did in chelsea and inter. he left chelsea with problems and left them with little on the football side, same with inter as they got gang banged afterwards and he also said he hated italian football and vice versa, and now madrid.

Hes proven to be a ticking time bomb and for chelsea sake its better not happen again.

@Konohas: as it is obviously apparent you just cant handle logical arguments, ignore me or suffer the consequences with your butthurt even if i dont directly talk to you apparently lol. For your own good close your eyes :D

Jose proved hes short term and has massive failings thus far. Hes imploded every where hes gone. Your failure to atleast accept this or try to look for clarity is your own problem.

Jose proved hes short term and has massive failings thus far. Hes imploded every where hes gone. Your failure to atleast accept this or try to look for clarity is your own problem.

This is what all the opposition fans tell themselves. It is known as a coping mechanism. They delude themselves as to believe that 'Jose has been found out' and 'He will be sacked in a year or two' because they don't want to deal with the more probable outcome...Him and Chelsea dominating. I call it, Butthurt syndrome.

Lol it doesnt matter what you call it as its all fairy tell LALA BS lol.

If anyone else is up for proper discussion then lets talk, until then or better said NEVER konohas( let the butthurt flow for u in the meanwhile). :D :D

Ive pointed some of mous real failings and it hasnt only happened in madrid. I do hope the best for chelsea's and mourinho's 2nd marriage. Patience for one will be needed. Because if mou can keep his players from turning on him like it was apparent in his first term in chelsea as many insiders say, and if he wins trophies, only abramovich may stand in the way.

If anyone else is up for proper discussion then lets talk, until then or better said NEVER konohas( let the butthurt flow for u in the meanwhile). :D :D

Ive pointed some of mous real failings and it hasnt only happened in madrid. I do hope the best for chelsea's and mourinho's 2nd marriage. Patience for one will be needed. Because if mou can keep his players from turning on him like it was apparent in his first term in chelsea as many insiders say, and if he wins trophies, only abramovich may stand in the way.

Jose and Madrid never looked right from day one. It was always going to end badly due to player power.

Mourinho can only do so much, the players never really had team chemistry and it seemed like they needed a manager to continuously feed their massive egos.

Watching Madrid screw up in a number of competitions was awesome..it just shows you that money doesn't always lead to success..

Overall, Madrid are like the Spanish Manchester City of recent seasons. No real team chemistry, they only perform in certain games and their dressing room is full of egos.

Hello Devil's Advocate :wave:

Mourinho always had a great connection with his players at Porto, Chelsea and Inter. I am not worried about his inability to control a Real Madrid squad full of differences. His old players still talk to him, see him as father figure. The 'human' connection is something he talks about extensively in a documentary made 1-2 years ago.

Madrid is more like the exception than the rule itself

Miscalculations going on here with the player power thing at madrid lol. The players turned on mourinho because he was a piece of sh*T with them, thats why they wanted him out as any same person would want someone out who's differences are incapable of being solved.

The problems with the players them selves was not big enough to lead for all failure to escape mou lol. Most problems were caused by mou with the player management, he always makes problems, thats why in inter it was serie a vs mourinho.

Mourinho failed in his purchases, in his behavior ( poking people in the eye and being an arrogant snob), and in his tactics.

These are individual errors not having to do with player ego ffs lol. You guys over proportion the player ego thing when in fact they only turned when mou was both an asshole and didnt show ability to hand them the tools to win.

Of course that faulty argument that hes had success everywhere but if u pay attention, his exits since 2007 from clubs have all been combustions, he has a trend to his Modus Operandi, and his failures like purchases and tactics and his own behavior are on him period lol.

@ MHL no reason for you to be so bitter lol, i stated logical things that happened, only reply really has been madrid player power but i rebuttaled that already.

I like the man, ive even made videos on him ffs lol, im posting my opinion and you get bitter enough to wish death and r@pe to madrid lol.

Its called having a different opinion. I wish the best for chelsea and give my opinion on things for mourinho, and have tried to be classy at the very least. Simple as that.

We get it, you don't like him much.

However there's many here that do. Don't feel for us, worry more about the timebomb you've got at Madrid and one that'll continue to explode with regularity because you've never got past the 'galatico' mentality you gave your players - more important than the club they believe. As a club you can hardly preach on about Jose being a short term manager, your mob's worse than us at getting shot of managers, methinks it's a convenient stick for you to try to beat him with.

Players with direct access to the President, courting favours when they don't get their way. The players you'll be left will keep on doing this and you'll be left hanging chasing Barca around, wishing you were as successful as they are now. 'More than just a club' is their motto isn't it? Perhaps Madrid's should be 'we're the Galatico's, we're more than the club'.

Meanwhile I sincerely hope we'll have a rejuvenated and motivated Jose, with fans who'll support him, players who appreciate him and an owner who'll back him and that Jose gets the opportunity asap to dump Madrid's backsides out of the CL and leave you waiting a few more years for the ever more elusive 10th CL title.

Now you've gone and done it! You've got me drooling at the idea of dumping Madrid out of the CL. Imagine the look on Madrid players faces and the one on Jose's :D

Of course that faulty argument that hes had success everywhere

How is that a faulty argument?

@ Konohas it is a faulty argument because you say that hes had success in porto, chelsea, and inter but fail to look at the whole picture, most of the time its just said to justify a "mourinho failed at madrid simply because its madrid" reaction.

Mourinho combusted out of chelsea in 07 didnt he?

He combusted in 10 in inter pretty much, even video proof lol.

And now in madrid.

He has attitude problems that have led to breakups, and his failures like purchases and tactics cant just be erased with a simple.."oh hes had success in other places".

Even though I don't agree with a lot of 'The Madrid One's points, there's really no reason to be hostile to him.

He gives us his views on it, an he has clearly put some effort into his posts which I can only appreciate. It's his opinion and he is free to express it. Yes, sometimes it sounds a little biased. But aren't we the same?

I'm a huge fan of Mourinho but the man certainly has flaws. Maybe not as big as The Madrid One is suggesting, but they are still there. Anyway, I'm feeling very confident about the next season if Mourinho comes.

@ Konohas it is a faulty argument because you say that hes had success in porto, chelsea, and inter but fail to look at the whole picture, most of the time its just said to justify a "mourinho failed at madrid simply because its madrid" reaction.

Do you hear yourself, you buffoon? So he's just about done immensely well everywhere else yet it's him that is the problem? Not Madrid?

Mourinho combusted out of chelsea in 07 didnt he?

He combusted in 10 in inter pretty much, even video proof lol.

And now in madrid.

Left Chelsea after having great success. Left Inter after having great success. Ran away with the league achieving a record points haul and finally getting Madrid the upper hand against Barcelona in their encounters before your prima donna, joke of a side threw their toys of out the cot and tried to and have succeeded in ruining him.

The only ones at fault are Real Madrid.

People saying Jose has lost it or that hes over rated or "shit tactically"(stupidity at its best) are overlooking the fact that madrid, despite having one of the two best players in the world, just arent very good. They are a side full of egos and cliques. There is no doubting what Jose brings to teams, its proven, hes a winner. He has won every league hes been in by record margins, won two European cups ,something that Ferguson did in 25 years of management, Jose has done in much less. I dont care what the haters/madridistas/jealous say, im so excited and happy at the special ones return and think this time he will get us another European cup. If Jose coming home doesn't excite you, you cant have been here long.