The Mourinho Thread

Does it really Matter. If people post it again, then just scroll down. Really don't get the big deal. People are gonna always post what they find because everyone is excited about mourinho coming back and wants it announced.

Yes, it might not be such a big issue but if it happens once or twice, it is fine but this has been happening for weeks now where people have been posting the same news like 3, 4, 5 times non-stop! People visit forums, go into threads hoping to see/read a debate or discussion going on where they can put their inputs in but in the last few weeks, most of the posts in this thread has been filled with just repetition of the same news. It gets annoying. And this happens because many are just impatient and trying to fulfill their desire, 'thirst' or whatever you want to call it for Mourinho to return.

As I said before, if Mourinho is going to return, then he will return and the club will announce. No need to go post the same news so many times to confirm what most of us, if not all, already know.

Well..RDM was sacked by West Brom...thus had the opportunity to become assistant manager under AvB.....as for Zola, he's not really in danger of being sacked..and I don't see why he would leave Watford to become Jose's assistant...that would just show a lack of ambition.

I apologise for taking a while to respond to your post, been caught up in exams. As I said I was simply speculating (and adding) on what people have previously stated, Steve Clarke was a brilliant servant for the club in his playing days and later went on to manage under Jose's reign, so I see no reason why Zola couldn't replicate such.

Premier League Team's Record Vs Jose Mourinho's Chelsea [click].

Interesting to know that no team other than Middlesborough beat us more than once under Mourinho and only 9 out of 23 clubs managed to get a win against us. What a record.

Interesting to know that no team other than Middlesborough beat us more than once under Mourinho and only 9 out of 23 clubs managed to get a win against us. What a record.

Yeah and if you notice, Mourinho is unbeaten against Wenger in the league as well as in all competitions in fact - P8 W4 D4.

I like the fear mourinho put in his player make them want to do right "discipline" I love it because I want see those stupid short and then follow it with smile like it still ok Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

WTF did I just read?

Quite funny how Mourinho had Wenger all figured out.

Quite funny how Mourinho had Wenger all figured out.

TBF, most of our other managers after Mourinho, apart from Scolari and AVB, had Wenger figured out. Then again, it wasn't exactly that difficult to play them generally then, was it? Be physical, sit back and hit on the counter.

TBF, most of our other managers after Mourinho, apart from Scolari and AVB, had Wenger figured out. Then again, it wasn't exactly that difficult to play them generally then, was it? Be physical, sit back and hit on the counter.

Wasn't it Mourinho who discovered this first though?