The Mourinho Thread

Would it be fair to say that as of now, Mourinho needs Chelsea more than Chelsea needs Mourinho?

Infact i am glad he hasn't won anything this season. He will be less arrogant and more motivated to win than he was before! Arrogance will gradually come once he sets things right! His reputation has definitely taken a beating and he would want that to be rectified! He is coming to a club that has won 2 European trophies while he has nothing. A complete flip from the last time he came here! I sense a hungry for success manager who would want to remind everyone why he is considered the best manager.

Infact i am glad he hasn't won anything this season. He will be less arrogant and more motivated to win than he was before! Arrogance will gradually come once he sets things right! His reputation has definitely taken a beating and he would want that to be rectified! He is coming to a club that has won 2 European trophies while he has nothing. A complete flip from the last time he came here! I sense a hungry for success manager who would want to remind everyone why he is considered the best manager.

As they say, 'An Animal is Most Dangerous When Cornered and Wounded'

Jose will come here with a point to prove

To me, Jose has always hated that he never grabbed the Holy Grail, that elusive European Gold, and that for me has to be one of the reasons why he would want to come back. He has unfinished business here, and he will be motivated to come back and help get us more history. The fact that Grant took us to the final with his squad, and the unfortunate circumstances that stopped him before, it would be buried in his mind. He has said we are his 'home', and i feel with this squad we might be able to reach more glory under Jose.

Would love to win some League Cups though, only won it once under Mourinho so it has to be another accolade to his CV.

We won it twice under Mourinho - 2004/05 and 2006/07 season.

I'm not that crazy over his second coming, but it seems to be the case and I'm glad he lost all competitions he was involved in this season.... that would make him hungry and motivated like mad

We won it twice under Mourinho - 2004/05 and 2006/07 season.

I feel so old now you said that :D

Watched it live, was a big showdown with red cards and Terry got smacked in the face.

I meant FA Cup, know he only won one of either of them, feel like such a noob now :\

I feel so old now you said that :D

Watched it live, was a big showdown with red cards and Terry got smacked in the face.

I meant FA Cup, know he only won one of either of them, feel like such a noob now :\

:lol:

Mourinho will probably be pissed that Benitez guided us to a European final, even if its just the Europa League, and won the trophy...

Would it be fair to say that as of now, Mourinho needs Chelsea more than Chelsea needs Mourinho?

Though it is pretty much mutual but i would say that now Mourinho needs Chelsea more for his revival .... There has been too much of shit that has happened with him in the last few months ... it has to be erased ..

I'm not that crazy over his second coming, but it seems to be the case and I'm glad he lost all competitions he was involved in this season.... that would make him hungry and motivated like mad

Mad as hell?

Had a dream last night that he was appointed.

Also, for some reason Roman called me up to give him tips for the new season and tell him who to buy etc.

Oh and, I also took a photo with Mourinho, but his assistant coach took the photo on his phone and didn't let me take a photo with my phone.. (wierd.)

B E S T - D R E A M - E V E R !

How can you assess that?

Prior to this season, Casillas, Ozil, and Fabio never had any problems with any coaches....

I can understand Ronaldo ( who has become less of a hothead since his Man u days) and Ramos/Pepe. However, the rest were never known to be like that....

So, tell me who are the others with egos...

All your posts are full of doubts, I'm genuinely curious, who do you suggest to manage Chelsea?