The Mourinho Thread

Some people here are being so ridiculous and childish to use this "not-so-successful" season of Mourinho's as a leverage to belittle his ability and achievements.

Mourinho led Porto to win Champions League, Porto for god sake! PORTO!

Mourinho led Chelsea to win Premier League after freaking 50 years! Twice in a row!

Mourinho led an unbelievably average Inter to win Champions League!

Can anybody else do that? If you can't find another one then shut the hell up and be grateful he is coming home!

He is only human, not freaking God, of course he can fail, a football manager is not like a bloody FIFA player that controls a whole team's faith all alone by a controller! His so-called failure in Madrid takes away nothing from him. I don't know why he doesn't get along with Madrid's Mr.BIGs and I simply don't give a damn, maybe they are jealous of Mourinho's handsomeness? or maybe they are too much an ego to be replaced by someone actually better? As a Chelsea fan I don't care about what's going on in Madrid, I only know Mourinho was loved at Porto, was loved at Inter, and most importantly he was loved at Chelsea! Fans worship him and players respect him, what else you need ffs.

Everybody has the possibility to fail in any team, but for Chelsea, Mourinho is our best bet, argue with that!

Note that ALL of those clubs have medium blue in their kits' colours. He sucked bad at Real Madrid because Real don't have it.

Simples.

Are you going to take over from @xPetrCechx while he's gone? :lol:

Wow that's a big honor! :rolleyes:

But seriously I'm not ready yet! I just post here everything I find on Twitter since I really only started looking for news there today, so I'm very naive, believing every quote etc. ^_^

But I guess we're countrymen and he's off to the army soon ( I have like a year untill I have to go..) so better get ready!! :sweating: