The Mourinho Thread

Makes you wonder how most of the roster can turn on the manager.....

I mean its one thing if your fans think negatively of you and a player or 2, however, if the whole squad does, that kind of says something........

Makes you wonder how most of the roster can turn on the manager.....

I mean its one thing if your fans think negatively of you and a player or 2, however, if the whole squad does, that kind of says something........

I know what your trying to infer and its ridiculous tbh. Every team he's been too his squad has been willing to go to 'war for him', they all still speak of him so highly. Its obvious the Madrid players ego's are huge, as is their player power (particularly Casillas's, once he turned on Jose it wasn't long until squad divisions rose.) If you think that his tenure at Madrid illustrates some sort of a flaw his man management than your simply mistaken.

I know what your trying to infer and its ridiculous tbh. Every team he's been too his squad has been willing to go to 'war for him', they all still speak of him so highly. Its obvious the Madrid players ego's are huge, as is their player power (particularly Casillas's, once he turned on Jose it wasn't long until squad divisions rose.) If you think that his tenure at Madrid illustrates some sort of a flaw his man management than your simply mistaken.

the only part of Jose I don't. Like is how he deals with the media and refrees. He's disrespectful and treats them like they are not humans, especially referees. Also wish he wasn't an attention whore.

Madrid player's have huge egos. However, Chelsea is not any different.

Wake up sleepy head. That was soo 2011/12.

Who's left from the 'old gaurd' era that has a big ego...? JT, Mikel and maybe Ashley Cole but that's about it.

Cech, Cahill, Azpi, Rami, Lampard, Romeu, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Turnball and Hilarious all seem like very humble and down to earth people who just want to win at all costs minus the public dramas.

Luiz can often be mistaken for having a big ego but actually infact he just has a big personality that most people seem to warm to.

Torres is often portrayed as a sulker and a moaner by the tabloids whereas we call see he is a nice guy who just get's frustrated like any human being.

To compare our squad with Real Madrid's bunch of overhyped pre-madonna's who act like they are living in a footballing soap opera is ridiculous and unfair on the bunch of players here at Chelsea.

Torres is a moaner though. He's only played well, looked kinda happy under Benitez....he always looked miserable & out of place under Carlo, AvB, RdM..

Would love to see how Mourinho treats him.

Torres is a moaner though. He's only played well, looked kinda happy under Benitez....he always looked miserable & out of place under Carlo, AvB, RdM..

Would love to see how Mourinho treats him.

I think he was just fed up in general though. The pressure obviously shattered his confidence and it reflected in his game, the media never let up on him. Maybe Rafa gives him a special sit on his knee time. I don't know.

Wake up sleepy head. That was soo 2011/12.

Who's left from the 'old gaurd' era that has a big ego...? JT, Mikel and maybe Ashley Cole but that's about it.

Cech, Cahill, Azpi, Rami, Lampard, Romeu, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Turnball and Hilarious all seem like very humble and down to earth people who just want to win at all costs minus the public dramas.

Luiz can often be mistaken for having a big ego but actually infact he just has a big personality that most people seem to warm to.

Torres is often portrayed as a sulker and a moaner by the tabloids whereas we call see he is a nice guy who just get's frustrated like any human being.

To compare our squad with Real Madrid's bunch of overhyped pre-madonna's who act like they are living in a footballing soap opera is ridiculous and unfair on the bunch of players here at Chelsea.

LOL. AVB says Hi...

LOL. AVB says Hi...

Yea and If I remember rightly, it was the 'old gaurd' that were responsible for upsetting AVB's stay as I addressed in my previous post. JT, Ashley Cole and I think Lampard were the one's who disagreed with AVB's tactical decision's. The rest of our team is nothing like Madrid's and to say it is full of ego's like Madrid's is over the top.

Yea and If I remember rightly, it was the 'old gaurd' that were responsible for upsetting AVB's stay as I addressed in my previous post. JT, Ashley Cole and I think Lampard were the one's who disagreed with AVB's tactical decision's. The rest of our team is nothing like Madrid's and to say it is full of ego's like Madrid's is over the top.

How can you assess that?

Prior to this season, Casillas, Ozil, and Fabio never had any problems with any coaches....

I can understand Ronaldo ( who has become less of a hothead since his Man u days) and Ramos/Pepe. However, the rest were never known to be like that....

So, tell me who are the others with egos...

Infact i think it works as often if not more often than it doesn't, if not more.

For one Dalglish there's a group like Guus, Jupp and Harry.

By October i don't even think this will feel like a second coming.

True that. It's a myth. Jose is not gonna come here and reminiscence about 2004-05. He will want to top that!

To me, Jose has always hated that he never grabbed the Holy Grail, that elusive European Gold, and that for me has to be one of the reasons why he would want to come back. He has unfinished business here, and he will be motivated to come back and help get us more history. The fact that Grant took us to the final with his squad, and the unfortunate circumstances that stopped him before, it would be buried in his mind. He has said we are his 'home', and i feel with this squad we might be able to reach more glory under Jose.

Would love to win some League Cups though, only won it once under Mourinho so it has to be another accolade to his CV.

"I think it's normal that they talk about Ancelotti. That's normal, if I go to Chelsea, or here or there... that's normal for people to talk abut that. We will make it official when me and the president sit down and decide what to do.