The Mourinho Thread

Freindly when we lose, a massive piece of important silverware when we win it

Yap, we're not the same fans compared to those idiot gooners especially AKBs morons who thinks 4th place is actual trophy, even that CShield is just friendly.

Can you imagine the suffering of those deluded fans by wenger deceit?

Mou indeed made some mistake lately, but he is all about winning mentality.

If we're going to stop members from having discussion - yes, it's negative stuff at the moment but the members involved have also talked positive stuff before - then we will lose members fast, never mind the old ones quitting. It will be nice if people learn to ignore at times.

P.S. Don't need members to tell admins/mods how to do our jobs.

Fair enough, mate.

That's what forum is all about, ups and downs, pro and cons, depending on the latest result and mood of the team.

You are being reasonable.

I think some people are taking it abit overboard with KDB. It's all I see in the forum these days. Yea, I was annoyed when he was sold, much more than Mata. But come on, it's been done and people are forgetting the successful transfers, focusing on this 1 mess up.

I'm more concerned about how we play against westham.

The good news is that our defense has gotten far better without ivanovic. But our attacking is still poor. Hopefully more pressing and intensity with fullbacks going forward and combining with hazard and Willian will help but we play too individualistic these days when attacking instead of practicing some team moves to make it difficult for opponent to defend.

We'll be positive when Chelsea plays positive football and positive results.

We'll be negative when Chelsea plays negative football and negative results.

It's not rocket science.

although you sound like you have good intentions, unfortunately even when we have positive results and performance some posters will still be negative. Nature of the beast

I just love when people try to rewrite history during tough times :D

History is always flawed :)

Accounts of great battles are only ever written by the victors :)

I don't see the point in debating previous players - to me that's a pointless exercise.

I just want our focus on improving our current situation and team

I think some people are taking it abit overboard with KDB. It's all I see in the forum these days. Yea, I was annoyed when he was sold, much more than Mata. But come on, it's been done and people are forgetting the successful transfers, focusing on this 1 mess up.

I don't. I think people see the current situation we are in and how clueless we look in creating chances and obviously when a player we had on our hands goes and makes an impact at a inferior club like Wolfbsurg is one thing. But when he makes such an impact at the same time at a club like City, it just annoys people of how we let such a quality player go. This is a world class player we are talking about and people are obviously pissed because no other manager but Mourinho would have shipped him on and it frustrates the shit out of us.

Obviously there is a lot more talk about KDB right now because of the way we are underperforming but it is a forum and we discuss things and I don't see what is bad about that. I have these chats about KDB and our players with fellow fans and other rival fans on a regular basis in person so I don't really see the problem doing so on here.

History is always flawed :)

Accounts of great battles are only ever written by the victors :)

I don't see the point in debating previous players - to me that's a pointless exercise.

I just want our focus on improving our current situation and team

As the old saying goes '' Success has a thousand fathers failure is an orphan''.

Schurrle has completely lost it already, he nosedived badly in his last six months here and if anything has got worse since leaving, coming to the end it was painfull him on the pitch, unfortunately his illness looks to have affected him as a player more than anyone could have imagined.

To be honest, he's really the only one of the recent Chelsea sales doing poorly at the moment. Still strange though, because after the world cup, I believed he'd be one of the leading players here for years (well, until Bayern would eventually snatch him of course).

I don't. I think people see the current situation we are in and how clueless we look in creating chances and obviously when a player we had on our hands goes and makes an impact at a inferior club like Wolfbsurg is one thing. But when he makes such an impact at the same time at a club like City, it just annoys people of how we let such a quality player go. This is a world class player we are talking about and people are obviously pissed because no other manager but Mourinho would have shipped him on and it frustrates the shit out of us.

Obviously there is a lot more talk about KDB right now because of the way we are underperforming but it is a forum and we discuss things and I don't see what is bad about that. I have these chats about KDB and our players with fellow fans and other rival fans on a regular basis in person so I don't really see the problem doing so on here.

They should have taken the Courtois route with KDB. Give him to a good to very good team for 2-3 years and then haul him through the big gate. Courtois won so much gold with Atletico I think he almost felt sad he had to leave, but he still came (and he has an even bigger winning mentality and stronger character than KDB. (Courtois is still closer to world class on his position than Kevin, being the second best in the world). I really don't understand why he insisted on KDB coming back after just one year, just to barely use him later. if he had played out on loan in Germany for 3 consecutive years, he'd be walking in the team right now. Mourinho or not...

Yeah I get it, I like many here is also quite frustrated with our lack of attacking fluidity. But to be honest I don't think KDB would help us that much right now. The whole team is in a rut and our attacking players in terrible form bar Willian. It frustrates me as well to see him do well in City, I was so excited when he came back from his loan and was quite sad when city got him. I'm not trying to defend Mourinho here, just some perspective because I don't think seeing KDB play well would sting as much if we are top of the league. But really it's 1 failure in transfer from how many?? Whiners don't talk about the decision to bring back Courtois. If you focus on crap you will only see crap.

Nothing wrong in talking about it, but the same things are being repeated and there are always 2 opinions. Too much whining.