The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho's book comes out this week if it doesn't sell many copies i wonder who he will blame?. His publishers, his agent or maybe he'll have a sideswipe at the whole of the British public Maybe it will be dedicated to Ivanovic. Dear Branislav Thank You for always being there i could never drop you for another.

Mourinho's book comes out this week if it doesn't sell many copies i wonder who he will blame?. His publishers, his agent or maybe he'll have a sideswipe at the whole of the British public Maybe it will be dedicated to Ivanovic. Dear Branislav Thank You for always being there i could never drop you for another.

you forgot the refs.

Think we're the only potential landing spot for Carlo if he wants back in the PL. No other top club has a manager on the hot seat. Even the clubs on that level just below like Spuds and Everton have young managers that aren't in danger of getting the sack.

If José gets the sack I think Carlo would jump at the chance.

Think we're the only potential landing spot for Carlo if he wants back in the PL. No other top club has a manager on the hot seat. Even the clubs on that level just below like Spuds and Everton have young managers that aren't in danger of getting the sack.

If José gets the sack I think Carlo would jump at the chance.

Well if Roman sack Jose why Carlo would think to come back again? He would be afraid to work here again. imo

I personally wouldn't want him back but I don't think he'd turn down the opportunity if offered.

Herein lies the problem for all the "José out" people. There aren't many adequate (available) replacements. Unless you want Brendan :lol:

False. The myth that Mourinho chooses players on merit has been well and truly debunked.

He has seemed to "bottle it" a bit with Ivan, but let's not rewrite his career history, before now Mourinho has never been afraid to axe previous favroites if his which makes this Ivan selection more surprising.

At Madrid he kissed Pepe on the forehead when getting replaced, only for a few weeks later to ditch him for Varane, he came back here and Cole, Lampard and Essien, 3 of his previous favroites from the first spell, gone, and not to mention Carvalho, a rock for his Porto and Chelsea team's, basically told to fuck off or face isolation at Madrid in summer 2012.

So people don't like Jose for his style of play and for not playing youngsters and yet people would like to see Carlo back. It doesn't make any sence.

Not to mention Ivan and Cesc would be even more untouchable under Carlo than they are now, it seems to be forgotten he played Malouda, Lampard, Anelka unconditionally despite them being absolute rubbish all season.

He has seemed to "bottle it" a bit with Ivan, but let's not rewrite his career history, before now Mourinho has never been afraid to axe previous favroites if his which makes this Ivan selection more surprising.

At Madrid he kissed Pepe on the forehead when getting replaced, only for a few weeks later to ditch him for Varane, he came back here and Cole, Lampard and Essien, 3 of his previous favroites from the first spell, gone, and not to mention Carvalho, a rock for his Porto and Chelsea team's, basically told to fuck off or face isolation at Madrid in summer 2012.

Perhaps, but I'm not trying to ignore or rewrite history. I know how he used to be, I was talking about how he is now.

So people don't like Jose for his style of play and for not playing youngsters and yet people would like to see Carlo back. It doesn't make any sence.

I don't know where this myth that carlo is anti youth came from. He was very pro youth at Chelsea and madrid, giving respectable opportunities to players like Josh, Sturridge,kakuta,Jese,Morata. And what do you mean by the highlighted? I hope you are not trying to imply Carlo plays the same style or poorer football than mourinho because that will be a shocking opinion and no neutral fan who have any knowledge about football will ever agree with that as carlo's teams are more attacking and better coached offensively than Mourinho's teams (well the current version of mourinho anyway).

While carlo wouldn't be my first choice, I will take him back gladly. He will restore our status as a football club from the circus/soap opera of a team/club that Mourinho and Costa have turned us into. at the very least. And I have no doubt he will do a much better job in terms of tactics and team selection than Jose currently.

I personally wouldn't want him back but I don't think he'd turn down the opportunity if offered.

Herein lies the problem for all the "José out" people. There aren't many adequate (available) replacements. Unless you want Brendan :lol:

There is almost no other option besides Jose. Pep is going to ManCity, Klopp went to Liverpool, Carlo would hardly want to return, Simeone has the exact same issues Mourinho has, Conte doesnt show any interest in moving to England, etc.

While carlo wouldn't be my first choice, I will take him back gladly. He will restore our status as a football club from the circus/soap opera of a team/club that Mourinho and Costa have turned us into. at the very least. And I have no doubt he will do a much better job in terms of tactics and team selection than Jose currently.

You know very well that the club has been a circus/soap opera for the past decade. The list of incidents are long and storied.

actually if u had been paying attention. then u would have known that i have been moaning since the WBA win, infact before the match started and the team sheets came out and both iva and cesc were on it.

this "player confidence" and "talks" seems so idiotic and looks so obvious that its almost funny. whats also funny is the fact that except for willian, none of these players should even be opening their mouths. they should be working on the training ground for that extra 10-15 minutes rather than giving useless interviews.

FOR FUCK SAKE THEY ARE WITH THEIR NATIONAL TEAMS AND THE MEDIA FROM THEIR COUNTRIES ARE ASKING THEM ABOUT THE SITUATION WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THEM TO SAY

There is almost no other option besides Jose. Pep is going to ManCity, Klopp went to Liverpool, Carlo would hardly want to return, Simeone has the exact same issues Mourinho has, Conte doesnt show any interest in moving to England, etc.

My God, I hope you (and the media reporting it) are wrong about Pep going to City.

Would be a nightmare.

FOR FUCK SAKE THEY ARE WITH THEIR NATIONAL TEAMS AND THE MEDIA FROM THEIR COUNTRIES ARE ASKING THEM ABOUT THE SITUATION WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THEM TO SAY

EXACTLY. WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SAYING THINGS LIKE "SO JOSE HAS THE BACKING OF SO AND SO AND SO, YET PEOPLE ON HERE THINK...." GET IT?

did the big and bold font help to make my point better?