The Mourinho Thread

This is stupid. Mourinho is never going to win against the FA. Do you want him to have 3 straight stadium bans or something? What happened with Wenger and that defeat isn't the same. Yes Wenger criticised the referee, but everything he said was valid.

wengers points were not valid at all.....it still critcized the ref.

Some circles think we should have had a pen...some not. Some think that Sotons were also not pens....some do.

Moutinho needs to speak and if there is a problem....highlight it.

and where the hell 3 stdium bans come rom....he hasnt received on yet that he has to do

He didnt threaten them...he challengrd them. Completely diiferent.

I bet you would be moaning like hell if we had tons of decisions go against us and nothing was said by the manager. The points he talked about after Soton were not just about that but in general.

At least the manager has the support of the board and of the match going fans

Lol, yes Wenger's points about the incident were valid. Costa should have been sent off. Red card offense. But of course, if you don't think he should be sent off then I'm not going to bother discussing that any further with you because you are clearly biased. In fact, why are we discussing Wenger? Irrelevant.

Only a small group of Chelsea fans think Falcao should have gotten a penalty. Pundits, refs and the lot, don't. And if you think that blatant shirt pull with Ivanovic wasn't a penalty to Southampton then...

If Mourinho is going to speak, at least not threaten the FA and make sure you don't come across as a moaner. And I'm sorry, what he said about not getting a penalty against Southampton will never fly with me.

If you repeat the same offense, the harsher the punishment. If he criticises the ref again after his ban, they'll increase the fine and the stadium ban.

Whether he challenged them or threatened them, that is not the way to handle things. The FA isn't going to sympathise with Mourinho behaving like that.

I wouldn't be moaning at the manager, I will be moaning at the FA. I don't want Mourinho to criticise the FA or ref because not only he doesn't do it calmly, he is putting himself at risk for stadium bans. And right now, it's the LAST thing Chelsea Football Club needs.

He hasnt even got to do one ....

You are missing the whole point of his well put answer to the after match interviewer.

Using Soton was just a folly and a platform for the real point he was getting across.

The fact that there are a lot of irregularities with decisions during and after matches that are directly affecting Chelsea.

He knew exactly what he was doing and it took Balls to do what he did knowing the conseqUences,

l like that

To quote respected Times journalist and season ticket Chelsea supporter Giles Smith

'Not content with describing it as a rant, some analysts even sought to hand Joses comments a place on the list of great televised post-match meltdowns which would have been fine if it had been any kind of meltdown, rather than, actually, the very opposite: a solid, clear and properly thought-through assessment of the current, highly puzzling but by no means permanent situation, and a statement of some basic principles, appropriate to the moment.'

And I agree

Lol, yes Wenger's points about the incident were valid. Costa should have been sent off. Red card offense. But of course, if you don't think he should be sent off then I'm not going to bother discussing that any further with you because you are clearly biased. In fact, why are we discussing Wenger? Irrelevant.

Regardless of whether Wenger's points were valid or not, managers are not allowed to talk about referees before and after the game. Pretty sure the FA stated that clearly when they introduced the rule. But of course, the FA being FA, they have approached it with double standard. Some managers have gotten away without any punishment while some have been punished and Wenger was mentioned in this case because he criticized Mike Dean after the game at Stamford Bridge but wasn't punished.

Reading reviews online that his book is just and overpriced picture book with a few words on each page.

It's not worth the money at all. The book is so average - nothing special about the pictures (many of them can be found on Google) and descriptions (very short and no insight).

It's not worth the money at all. The book is so average - nothing special about the pictures (many of them can be found on Google) and descriptions (very short and no insight).

Ferguson's new book, Leading has good reviews. Might be the first ever book I buy from sport people. I'm more interested in usefulness as opposed to entertainment and nostalgia.

I think any one of us could do that press conference in the same manner he would.

On the FA Punishment:

​"I can not speak on this. I get into trouble every time I speak, so here, I choose not to."

On Injuries:

"Only injury is Courtois. Everybody else is available for selection."

On signing that scrub Amelia:

"We have injury to our goalkeeper. We have two good goalkeepers, we sign one more."

Question 1000000 on playing Ivanovic:

​"I don't speak on players. He is my best rightback, I have complete faith in him."

On Matic:

"Fuck that guy."

On pressure:

"There is pressure every week. Aston Villa are a good side. This is the toughest league."

Saved you all the trouble of watching it.

Iva is injured too?...

I think any one of us could do that press conference in the same manner he would.

On the FA Punishment:

​"I can not speak on this. I get into trouble every time I speak, so here, I choose not to."

On Injuries:

"Only injury is Courtois. Everybody else is available for selection."

On signing that scrub Amelia:

"We have injury to our goalkeeper. We have two good goalkeepers, we sign one more."

Question 1000000 on playing Ivanovic:

​"I don't speak on players. He is my best rightback, I have complete faith in him."

On Matic:

"Fuck that guy."

On pressure:

"There is pressure every week. Aston Villa are a good side. This is the toughest league."

Saved you all the trouble of watching it.

I had NO intention of watching it ,,BUT THANKS can you do all his PCs in future :D