The Mourinho Thread

Sorry for that, I clearly over reacted.

But to explain my opinion further, the issues we have since the starr of the season are pretty clear and I thing that we all did point that enough directly after the game against Soton, including slamming the manager, the players, the board and so on.

Why I don't understand is people on here saying they are fed up with what the players are saying without response, how can you expect to see if there is actually a response without any game and a two weeks International teams break.

The people who say that the playrers/board are supporting Mourinho yet we are all here slamming him do have a point, it is relevant at this exact point in time, since we needed to have the opinions of the board and the players directly after the Soton debacle, and we needed answers for the question the journalists were asking him: " Did you lose the confidence of your players ".

So I am absolutely glad to hear them all supporting him and standing by him, but most importantly by players like Costa and Hazard aknowledging that they are responsible just as much for this awful start, I like players standing up for their responsabilities and facing it, it seems like we have guys who are ready to do that, I do not know if they will respond good enough and start a streak of 4-5 wins that would get us back at least on the race for a top 4 spot, but I think we are all yet to see, I just see no point in saying that you are fed up with this talk from the players and want them to spend those 15 extra minutes in training working hard, they are with their national teams, they aren't training with us, and I am sure that Jose and those who stayed are doing a lot of additional work on the training ground.

This international break has arrived in the best possible moment, I actually expect us to get back on track directly after that, but we are yet to see.

Anyway, sorry again for the bold pat, I don't usually talk like that and I think people kow that. ;)

While carlo wouldn't be my first choice, I will take him back gladly. He will restore our status as a football club from the circus/soap opera of a team/club that Mourinho and Costa have turned us into. at the very least. And I have no doubt he will do a much better job in terms of tactics and team selection than Jose currently.

His tactics in his second season make Mourinho of now look like his 2005 self, and if you want Ivanovic and Cesc dropped then Carlo is the last manager we should get anywhere near here, if they are undrippable now, they will have their place under lock and key under Carlo.

Sturridge and Kakuta? Both started one league game each and made minimul appearances off the bench outside the domestic cups, if Carlo gets praised for those two, then Jose deserves credit for.RLC, Zouma, Varane (who funnily enough was brought in the team.by Jose and back out again under Carlo) and Kennedy.

Also Sturridge was clearly ready in 10/11, yet Carlo persisted with Malouda and Anelka in the worst form of their careers, if Mou did anything like that there will be lost after post slating him.

I didn't really follow his youth integration at Madrid (Varane having his game time reduced was world wide knowlege) but here, he was hardly youth friendly.

excellently put, yet some will still bang on how they want Carlo back, i've been posting a lot about how Carlo is the worst possible choice right now, he should be nowhere near a team in crisis.

excellently put, yet some will still bang on how they want Carlo back, i've been posting a lot about how Carlo is the worst possible choice right now, he should be nowhere near a team in crisis.

He was great in his first season, but was as responsible as anyone for the disaster off a second season, Mourinho may be frustrating now persisting with Ivanovic, but that frustration was times six with Carlo when Malouda, Lampard, Anelka, Kalou, Cole and Essien kept playing despite being god awful.

Think we're the only potential landing spot for Carlo if he wants back in the PL. No other top club has a manager on the hot seat. Even the clubs on that level just below like Spuds and Everton have young managers that aren't in danger of getting the sack.

If José gets the sack I think Carlo would jump at the chance.

If City don't win the league and don't have a deep run in the CL I can see their manager seat become free very soon

Right you young fuckers explain to an old man about Assassin's Creed. Don't forget my generation saw the first influx of Video Games, Space Invaders, Pac Man, Asteroids.

It is a hugely popular videogame series featuring protagonists [the assassins/hashashim] wearing white hoods. I'm not a fan, I think they are quite rubbish but they sell like hotcakes.

The first one was set in the holy lands during the third crusade but it had bullshit sci-fi elements that turned me off the series.

1907657-acr_altair_render2.png

It is a hugely popular videogame series featuring protagonists [the assassins/hashashim] wearing white hoods. I'm not a fan, I think they are quite rubbish but they sell like hotcakes.

The first one was set in the holy lands during the third crusade but it had bullshit sci-fi elements that turned me off the series.

1907657-acr_altair_render2.png

the seething drone of the 1st game's soundtrack along with the freshness of the story and its combat make Assassin's Creed 1 a landmark game in all my years of gaming (since Atari and Colecovision).