The Mourinho Thread

Completely incapable, first half of last season was all Chelsea fans in an alternative universe.

I'm the first to say this team currently is badly drilled and trained, but I don't use selective memory to talk about the manager.

He can and have to do better, but he seems lost and focusing on the wrong things.

What you plant is what you get. Some arrogant git like Mourinho have a moment like this coming. Some call it karma. I still love the guy, but I think it'll take him a while and tons of humble pies before he gets over this slump in his career or he won't be able and it's his declining, I don't want Chelsea to pay for either.

The 2nd paragrah hit the spot, that's how I've had it with him since he came back. He has bravado, and martyr (creating an us vs the world mentality instead of shutting up and not giving a care for what others say or think about him) mentality ingrained in him and it usually shows up in various subtle ways, where you really feel that the guy has the right to be confident, but in a humble and/or a light-hearted way ffs. Even when the past season was rolling with great results, you could smell his arrogance and buffoon-like verbal intelligence from miles away and you just knew that sooner or later he'll reap what he sow and CFC was gonna suffer along with it. Even Borussia M'Gladbach have gotten over their horredous start by letting go a coach who got them 3rd place...

We can't do that as we would lose one of Oscar and Willian, and both are really important in this crucial times, the first has been the rare spark and the only player who we can't criticize much since the start of the season, and Willian still gives so much energy to the team.

The solution is clear and simple, drop Fabregas, I don't care about his creativity, Ruben, Oscar, Willian and Hazard can provide that in abundance, our problems rely in conceding and struggling in possession, thus not creating chances, it's not like we have a lot of the ball, control the match but can't create chances ( which was the case in 2013-2014, and that why we brought Cesc which proved to be successful at that time ).

We need a solid midfield now.

Begovic

Zouma-Cahill-Terry-Azpilicueta

Matic(Mikel)

RLC(Ramires)-Oscar(Cesc)

Willian-Costa-Hazard

This is our best formation atm.

By the way, it was an absolutely stupid mistake to send Van Ginkel on loan, he is solid and a great tackler, he would have been starting games now, and we knew we were light in midfield

Exactly, I find it more likely for Zouma to displace Ivanovic than Baba and for good reason.

I think many people overlook the fact that the main reason Azpilicueta is preferred on the left hand side, is because of Hazard. You need someone who can provide the defensive cover that Cesar provides, so that Hazard has a free reign. Plus he has a superior understanding with Hazard, compared to our other full backs.