The Mourinho Thread

Who cares about the interview. Don't understand why people care about it. He's not going to say what he really feels there.

People give it way too much importance.

Imagine if he said so and so were shite.He'd be blasted for having a go at them publicly.Then again needs to stop blaming the ref!

Like Neville said yonks back cant blame the ref for a result when you play poor anyway.Shouldn't have to rely on pens to win us games.

Who cares about the interview. Don't understand why people care about it. He's not going to say what he really feels there.

People give it way too much importance.

Lmao for real, I've ignored it. It's not for us, it's just a show for the media as a deflection tactic. SAF used to do it all the time and no-one really gave two shits in the end.

Wasn't there an article some time ago where Rafa Benitez said that he always had to clean up the mess Mourihno made ( Inter, Chelsea, Real). I know " the fat Spanish waiter" isn't really popular here but maybe there's some truth to it. Mourinho can win you the league short term but is self-destructive (for him AND the team) on the long term.

I personally don't like Benitez, but I can't lie and have to be honest that we actually was improving with him towards the end.

Everything was toxic at the beginning because we was mad, but honestly there was a great buzz at the end. And I said to myself why not keep him?

If you are doing good you keep all things equal.

Mourinho came and totally destroy that good work.

Now we are left stuck in a rut. :cry:

I wish we knew what is going on behind the scenes. Jose lacks class and is a bully, we all knew that, but if simply has his hands tied due to people in the club then even less of the blame is on him.

Players seem to have lost some of their hunger that was more present the last seasons. It is not uncommon to see this in teams that have been winning lately.
Maybe he was denied players he felt he needed? I dont know, I think people in our position need to be careful before throwing all the blame for an outcome on one person.

Having said that, I want this guy out due to him being an absolute prick. He lacks respect for anything and anyone except himself and the people who pay him. His football represents his character perfectly. It is boring to watch, and now it isnt even providing results. No, Im seriously tired of seeing my passion for the club go down with each season, regardless of results.

If we would sack him now the obvious question is who will replace him? Klopp has done a lot with little before, but I dont think there are any obvious candidates at this point in time. Managers at this level do not simply jump ship for higher offers.

I personally don't like Benitez, but I can't lie and have to be honest that we actually was improving with him towards the end.

Everything was toxic at the beginning because we was mad, but honestly there was a great buzz at the end. And I said to myself why not keep him?

If you are doing good you keep all things equal.

Mourinho came and totally destroy that good work.

Now we are left stuck in a rut. :cry:

LOOOL what?

DO WE REMEMBER THE 2014-15 SEASON?! It seems like everyone here is forgetting that we are the CURRENT champions of England.

LOOOL what?

DO WE REMEMBER THE 2014-15 SEASON?! It seems like everyone here is forgetting that we are the CURRENT champions of England.

Then its about time we acted like it and not playing like a team who've either just met or destined to go down.Thats whats crazy looking at us now no one would think that if they didnt know.4 losses in 8 and 2 wins is madness from current champions.

LOOOL what?

LOOOL what?

put your money where your mouth is and have a bet on THIS SEASON

LOOOL what?

When you have EIGHT points from 8 games...EIGHT...I can't be bothered with last season right now.