Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Mourinho Thread

Followers 4

How Lucas didn't get sent off is beyond me, clear 2nd yellow, once again the referees show their consistency, last game Adam escapes punishment for a killer tackle. Not blaming the loss on the referee, but some farking consistency would be aprecciated, but as we all know FA kisses Pool, Arse and Manchester ass, so no big surprise there. What a joke.

• Like 1
  • Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

This. Morgan is known to be a harsh Wenger critic but come on has Wenger ever had Arsenal sitting this bad? I don't think so. You covered everything I was about to post. We are in crisis. Arsenal was not under Wenger.

And even though Arsenal may not win trophy blah blah still get top 4....we aint got a chance of that unless something goes right/drastically wrong elsewhere and thats with it being only November!

• Like 1

How Lucas didn't get sent off is beyond me, clear 2nd yellow, once again the referees show their consistency, last game Adam escapes punishment for a killer tackle. Not blaming the loss on the referee, but some farking consistency would be aprecciated, but as we all know FA kisses Pool, Arse and Manchester ass, so no big surprise there. What a joke.

We all know the FA is corrupt, remember last season?

And this:

Mourinho "It was 50/50 despite the fact we were winning 1-0. There were 2 minutes of added time, we conceded in 2 mins and 35 seconds"

• Like 2

The thing that irritated me is Matic got sent off for something much less minor. That is what irks me. The refs need to be more consistent. That being said, Lucas being sent off would of really hide our flaws.

• Like 1

And this:

Mourinho "It was 50/50 despite the fact we were winning 1-0. There were 2 minutes of added time, we conceded in 2 mins and 35 seconds"

That may be the case but still is a minimum of added time...cant suddenly switch off just cause the 2 minutes is up.That and then they scored 2 more anyway.More could be said on that had it stayed 1-1 but still got 2 more goals so cant complain to much.

• Like 1

And this:

a minimum of 2 minutes of added time. and we had a counter attack ourselves after 2 minutes , which oscar screwed up

• Like 2

The thing that irritated me is Matic got sent off for something much less minor. That is what irks me. The refs need to be more consistent. That being said, Lucas being sent off would of really hide our flaws.

That's the thing, our players get crucified for minor things while others get away with murder, It's baffling really and a clear sign of inconsistency. We were awful today that's a fact and have been most of the games until now, but there is no denying many crucial decisions going against us in England and in Europe, those little details can make a difference. Cheers

• Like 1

What Mourinho needs is more options, especially in defence. Chelsea's activity during the transfer window was very minimal.

he had bertrand , luis , kalas. and he messed up.

• Like 3

Yeah, yeah. Turns out that the fans are not melodramatic. This man has no clue about long term continuity. Talk about we don't deserve him :doh:

I expect the votes to chage significantly after this. Best manager my ass. For 1 year maybe.

3 Premier league titles for our club Chelsea

3 League Cups for Chelsea

An FA Cup for your team Chelsea

2 CL Semi Finals for Chelsea

A Community Cup

Not bad for a Chelsea manager. But if hes the "best Chelsea manager my ass". Yeah Bobby Cambell comes close.

Vote hasnt changed btw.

A

• Like 4

He should go away, far away. The naivety towards him is colossal. If there was a time to get on my knees and say a prayer, it would be now, praying for him and the poison he emits to be permanently removed by tomorrow/Monday. No such thing as a turnaround. He's such a moronic buffon who's leeching off matchgoers' and other naive fans' sentimentality. He's playing Zouma at RB when we had one of the slickiest, most agile and confident LBs last year whom he sold, let that sink in and just imagine the emerging hate & frustration inside the people who've seen through his rotten mind.

• Like 1