The Mourinho Thread

On the other hand, what has happened to the players? I mean how can they go from being the English champions to looking like players playing in the third division?! Where is the commitment, desire and passion? Even if they don't really like Mourinho, they still have a damn obligation to do well for the club in general, the fans and practically everyone else associated with the club. The performances they have put in this season have been nothing short of embarrassing. Spineless. Clueless. Mentally weak. This team seriously lack characters, characters with the mental strength and 'balls' to react strongly in dire situations.

I suspect they are making his bed for him.

No matter who we would replace him with I think we'd be looking at a United-like transition period of a couple of years. It will take a while to "cleanse" the team of its Mourinho characteristics. There are players that either wouldn't fit an attack minded managers style or players that are aging and past their best.

"Jose says he then had to take Matic off because he needed to use Remy and didn't want to take Oscar off."

"Jose says he likes Matic very much and his substitution should not be considered humiliating."

"Jose says he agrees with suggestions he now needs to start some of the young players. He says Loftus-Cheek is the most ready."

Jose says he spoke to the players this week and they confirmed they think he is the man for the job. #CFC

Jose says he understands the negative reaction from fans to Willian's substitution but the player was ill and vomiting at half-time. #CFC

Jose says Matic is struggling for form. He brought him on as Ramires had been booked. #CFC

Jose says he likes Matic very much and his substitution should not be considered humiliating. #CFC

Jose says he agrees with suggestions he now needs to start some of the young players. He says Loftus-Cheek is the most ready. #CFC

I suspect they are making the bed for him. Maybe even they have had enough of his antics.

But that's just pathetic from them, isn't it? It's like we have gone back in time and are experiencing the player power situation again, where the players decide when to turn up and when not to just so they can get the club to sack the manager. :doh:

LOOOL what?

DO WE REMEMBER THE 2014-15 SEASON?! It seems like everyone here is forgetting that we are the CURRENT champions of England.

Yeah that's true but we also got rid of a lot of youth and flair players and bought back up that are not even here.

When we sold Mata who has been his replacement? Salah? Cuadrado?

And he couldn't have patience with a young top talent like kdb but sure can do it for Ivanovic?

Last time I remember your nurture your young talents not throw them under the bus.

Me too... Till the end of the season at least.

so that the next manager gets a team that is not in europe, would probably lose some very very good players (like hazard and willian).

also, you fix the mess, by adapting and changing.

what team was playing in the second half.

iva-gc-jt-azpi

cesc-matic

willian-oscar-hazard

in short the same fucking team that has been playing all thru the entire last season, this season. the only 2 changes were forced - injury and suspension. how the fuck is he going to "fix the mess". and then he subs off matic while cesc is on the pitch. really. the fucking cunt who could not be bothered for the first goal. sorry, but enough is enough.

i have been saying this since the WBA match. if he cant drop his favourites, then he needs to FUCK OFF

Problem is, that works with the assumption that he can. Nothing in the past 9 months indicates that and it's becoming more and more unlikely with each passing match.

Honestly, I think if Jose actually wanted to fix it he could. But I dont think he is slightly motivated to do so. He is out flat burned out imo.

"Jose says he then had to take Matic off because he needed to use Remy and didn't want to take Oscar off."

"Jose says he likes Matic very much and his substitution should not be considered humiliating."

"Jose says he agrees with suggestions he now needs to start some of the young players. He says Loftus-Cheek is the most ready."

hahahahahhahahahahahaha...

more shit spewing out of him.

Honestly, I think if Jose actually wanted to fix it he could. But I dont think he is slightly motivated to do so. He is out flat burned out imo.

Thats the thing used to have confidence he could fix things with a simple sub or half time talk or whatever.He used to look happy to and sort of talk sense but all thats changed,