The Mourinho Thread

LOOOL what?

DO WE REMEMBER THE 2014-15 SEASON?! It seems like everyone here is forgetting that we are the CURRENT champions of England.

I am sure that is what Blackburn fans said after 1996, MU fans said in Moyes's time and others.

well, its hard to hold on to that title when we are in the bottom 4 lol

Regardless, to suggest Mou destoryed BENITEZ's good work?! I know emotions are running high and that, but let's not get carried away.

This club is plagued with lack of patience, no-one has it. Everyone's trigger happy with sacking management when things don't go right.

Regardless, to suggest Mou destoryed BENITEZ's good work?! I know emotions are running high and that, but let's not get carried away.

This club is plagued with lack of patience, no-one has it. Everyone's trigger happy with sacking management when things don't go right.

I voted NO btw :P

why are the things not going right?

is it because of refrees like MR. mourinho thinks? or is it because mr. ego-maniac cant drop iva and cesc.

what he did to matic today was embarassing. i am sorry, but he needs to be KICKED out.

When you have EIGHT points from 8 games...EIGHT...I can't be bothered with last season right now.

I am sure that is what Blackburn fans said after 1996, MU fans said in Moyes's time and others.

I'm not denying that this season is a shambles, but it's also quite easily reversable. We mock Arsenal every season for starting poorly and losing these dumb games, only for them to recover and pinch 4th as per usual. There's no reason why that can't happen now.

This season is a right-off, we're clearly no going to win the title, but that's no reason to give up imo. Especially when your manager is world-class, I'd have thought he deserves more than 8 games to turn things around.

If we sack him we better make damned sure we get a suitable man in. A proven winner with a set style and philosophy.

there is none, and even if there is, he wouldn't want to come to us. such a sad moment :(

LOOOL what?

DO WE REMEMBER THE 2014-15 SEASON?! It seems like everyone here is forgetting that we are the CURRENT champions of England.

You think this run of form came out of the blue? We've been awful since Swansea away in January. The likes of Lionsden amongst others have been complaining since that game. There's a reason this thread was renamed the Moaning Thread for a brief period.

We play woeful football which would be forgivable if he at least picked the correct players. He refuses to even do that.

So uh, is it just me who thinks Mourinho should still be allowed to fix his mess?

Problem is, that works with the assumption that he can. Nothing in the past 9 months indicates that and it's becoming more and more unlikely with each passing match.

To be honest, I didn't think Mourinho's post match was that bad. He made some valid points (besides the referee crap) and it shows he cares.

The problem is that he has to grow a spine, not just in front of the cameras, but when picking his team and dealing with shit players. If he doesn't do that then he may as well be sacked.

I'm not denying that this season is a shambles, but it's also quite easily reversable. We mock Arsenal every season for starting poorly and losing these dumb games, only for them to recover and pinch 4th as per usual. There's no reason why that can't happen now.

This season is a right-off, we're clearly no going to win the title, but that's no reason to give up imo. Especially when your manager is world-class, I'd have thought he deserves more than 8 games to turn things around.

Usually their seasons a bit more spread out.This is all in one go.If he dropped poor performing players Id have more confidence but playing same old week in week out who have gone down some crazy playing shit path....

We haven't played well either and got unlucky..just played crap and right result.Remember the time he'd make subs and you'd know everything would change and yet...just for whatever reason nothing is working how it should be and doesnt seem to have a turning point to it.Thought Arsenal would be and instead was just a blip in our results it seems

I just don´t know what to think at this point. He might still be playing his games with that interview, but at the same time, the things he said were just too much. I just don´t know if I want him around anymore. I´ll never hate Jose. He has given us a lot of happiness. But this is looking like the end.

You think this run of form came out of the blue? We've been awful since Swansea away in January. The likes of Lionsden amongst others have been complaining since that game. There's a reason this thread was renamed the Moaning Thread for a brief period.

We play woeful football which would be forgivable if he at least picked the correct players. He refuses to even do that.

No I accept that, we've been playing like shit all of 2015. I don't know what the fuck happened to Hazard, Cesc and co this year, because whatever bright spark they had has gone.

But at the same time what's the use in changing manager. Again?! Firstly, there's no suitable replacements out there so we'd probably get stuck with someone shit like Avram Grant or something. Secondly, anyone who is brought in will literally never see a third season either because we'll just turn on him.