The Mourinho Thread

"The greatest manager this club has ever had..." line was just so fucking desperate. I want him sacked for that.

damn true

Oh god never remember, one person can be this bad, absolute arrogant and desperate.

Truly embarrassing word from manager we were and some people even still have respect to this man. Once again, really embarrassing.

You think this run of form came out of the blue? We've been awful since Swansea away in January. The likes of Lionsden amongst others have been complaining since that game. There's a reason this thread was renamed the Moaning Thread for a brief period.

We play woeful football which would be forgivable if he at least picked the correct players. He refuses to even do that.

It's not just that. Tbh, he didn't sign long term players. Oscar isn't going to get better, Willian isn't going to get better, Pedro isn't, Costa, Fabregas... Only Hazard, Azpiliqueta, Courtois and Matic are the only players that i see for the future. We're never going to control the midfield with Fabregas in our team, unless we sign another central midfielder that can share the defensive duties with Matic. We need to get Dave out of leftback, we need a N10 that can consistently pick out even a 5 yard pass. And a striker that just does his job (scoring goals) and be done with it, not a ticking time bomb.

Klopp might not be the answer, but he sure as hell has an eye for talent (young talent). And can set us up for the future without spending big like José.

But that's just pathetic from them, isn't it? It's like we have gone back in time and are experiencing the player power situation again, where the players decide when to turn up and when not to just so they can get the club to sack the manager.

There's obviously some serious shite going on behind the scenes we aren't privy to. It's all going to come to light very soon. This current group of players are mostly amiable, easy going characters. I don't see any member of that dressing room being a trouble maker. It must have really took some doing from the manager for it to come to this.

"Jose says he then had to take Matic off because he needed to use Remy and didn't want to take Oscar off."

"Jose says he likes Matic very much and his substitution should not be considered humiliating."

"Jose says he agrees with suggestions he now needs to start some of the young players. He says Loftus-Cheek is the most ready."

I don't think Mourinho knows what he is saying anymore, like seriously. One minute, he says 'A' about something and the next, he says 'B' on that same subject.

Only 3 weeks ago he said Loftus Cheek wasn't physically or mentally ready to play regularly - http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ruben-loftus-cheek-not-yet-10085920- and now he's practically saying he does?! He's sending conflicting messages on a weekly basis. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, JOSE!!

So uh, is it just me who thinks Mourinho should still be allowed to fix his mess?

Well if he lost the dressing room, there's no coming back.

But other then that I still rather wait till the end of the season.

We should at least reach top 4....at least!

I don't think Mourinho knows what he is saying anymore, like seriously. One minute, he says 'A' about something and the next, he says 'B' on that same subject.

Only 3 weeks ago he said Loftus Cheek wasn't physically or mentally ready to play regularly - http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ruben-loftus-cheek-not-yet-10085920- and now he's practically saying he does?! He's sending conflicting messages on a weekly basis. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, JOSE!!

Mid life crisis? Dont know how he can see a player isnt ready when they dont get the chance to play.Just shove them on and see what can do no worse then the experienced players we have

He's finally talking about the possibility of giving youth a chance. A bit late, eh!

What he talks mean fuck all, what he does is all that count and we all know what he will do in 2 weeks(if he is still here), play his favorite Ivan the undroppable and Ramires instead of Matic(who will get Schurrle treatment now probably).

What he talks mean fuck all, what he does is all that count and we all know what he will do in 2 weeks(if he is still here), play his favorite Ivan the undroppable and Ramires instead of Matic(who will get Schurrle treatment now probably).

Indeed. Time will tell.

dang didier.

I remember when you stood up for Jose like he was your son....

i would still.

the results mean NOTHING to me.

the win against WBA meant nothing to me.

starting iva and cesc in that game was an indication that JOSE puts players ahead of the club.

and as much as i love jose (still do), its not more than CHELSEA.

sorry but he has got to go