Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Mourinho Thread

Followers 4

Nobody wants to come to our club, know why?? because they know a bad patch and they are out. Not protecting Mourinho at all and i do think that he should get sacked but some of the changes we have done were totally ludicrous like Rafa Benitez. Maybe the Board is trying to wriggle out of this constant changes and trying to ensure that managers do feel like having a secure job managing here

Some more stability at this club would be more aprecciated, not sacking managers right or left at the first sign of crisis. Look at Wenger, even Ferguson at United had a really bad patch, did they get sacked? no. I wish it could be the same for us, and who better than the coach who's won us 3 premier league titles, 3 carling cups, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community shield. Pretty decent if you ask me, can he win more? yes and i would like Mourinho to stay for the long haul if possible, many may not agree, but stability at Chelsea would be very nice for once.

• Like 1
  • Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

Benitez was only bad because of what he said about th club. Managerial side of things, he done very well. He got us to finish 3rd and won us a trophy.

It's true. Like it or not, purely as a manager, he did well for Chelsea. I understand his unpopularity, but he did well.

Some more stability at this club would be more aprecciated, not sacking managers right or left at the first sign of crisis. Look at Wenger, even Ferguson at United had a really bad patch, did they get sacked? no. I wish it could be the same for us, and who better than the coach who's won us 3 premier league titles, 3 carling cups, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community shield. Pretty decent if you ask me, can he win more? yes and i would like Mourinho to stay for the long haul if possible, many may not agree, but stability at Chelsea would be very nice for once.

Yep. Fair enough. But for Mourinho to be given this leeway, he needs to know exactly what is wrong at the club, how it became this way, and how to fix it so it doesn't happen again.

• Like 3

To those people who said the crowd was quiet most of the time v. Liverpool. What DO you expect???

Chelsea were again playing shit boring defensive football and Liverpool had most of the possession at the Bridge. We were playing as if we were away. The performance of the players, the scoreline and the tactics by Mourinho transfers to the fans.

Losing 3-1 at home to the rotten scousers is a disgrace. QPR must be wishing so bad to face us now.

Another week of taunting opposition fans for me now. Don't want to go to work on Monday as 3 workmates are Loserfool fans, urgh.

• Like 2

I don't think that the problem is with team selection, he has benched each player yet it has not turned

the problem was that he waited TOOOOO long to bench these players.

the time to bench them was right after the city game. why did iva and cesc start that game against WBA. what was the player's motivation to improve themselves. jose himself said that these players are champions but not serial champions. he knew exactly what the problem was with these players. they were satisfied with their PL. players like hazard, cesc, oscar needed a kick up their asses. they did not get it. and we are fucked now.

• Like 1

Time to recall some loanees? Ake, Baker, Solanke, Van Ginkel.....perhaps Kalas or Christensen to put the defensive line out of their misery? There are solutions and using Zouma at RB isn't one of them.

• Like 3

Chelsea Youth ‏@chelseayouth 2h2 hours ago

If you wanna blame the players that's cool, but do so knowing they were hand-picked/kept by the manager over several capable alternatives.

Keep blaming the players though, guys.

• Like 2

the problem was that he waited TOOOOO long to bench these players.

the time to bench them was right after the city game. why did iva and cesc start that game against WBA. what was the player's motivation to improve themselves. jose himself said that these players are champions but not serial champions. he knew exactly what the problem was with these players. they were satisfied with their PL. players like hazard, cesc, oscar needed a kick up their asses. they did not get it. and we are fucked now.

Ivan and Cesc are a problem but as today shown, they ain't even minor issues compared to the bigger picture.

We have tried every single combination nearly in every area of the pitch and still look crap, that's why I haven't fully turned to the Jose out camp, you don't lost 1 home game in 99 then 3 in 5 purely because you've lost it, there's something fundamentally wrong with the whole side.

Ivan and Cesc are a problem but as today shown, they ain't even minor issues compared to the bigger picture.

We have tried every single combination nearly in every area of the pitch and still look crap, that's why I haven't fully turned to the Jose out camp, you don't lost 1 home game in 99 then 3 in 5 purely because you've lost it, there's something fundamentally wrong with the whole side.

Yes Mourinho lost the dressing room like at Madrid.

3rd season shenanigans.

Yes Mourinho lost the dressing room like at Madrid.

3rd season shenanigans.

Mourinho deserves a lot of the blame I'm not trying to argue that, but even in previous Mourinho "dreaded 3rd season's" his sides have finished 2nd and got to cup finals.

These group of players shouldn't be 15th even managing themselves, Mou deserves his fair share but no way should these players be let off the hook.

• Like 2

the bigger picture as i see it is that hazard has stopped giving a crap.

for 5 months (jan-may) hazard carried us over his shoulders - literally.

our whole attack was a one-man show. now that he has stopped giving a shit about us, our attack has looked woeful.

again, i remember the day against WBA, as clear as the past hour. i remember people asking me to shut up and what not. i dont know why, but i always felt that things were just going to get worse. maybe, just maybe if jose had set a precedent, hazard would have started giving a fuck.

right now the whole team except for rambo, willian, azpi and mikel look like they simply dont give a shit.

This Morgan is a pretty ridiculous guy, and anyone making this kind of comparision are as ridiculous as well.

The "press" are NOT baying for his bloof because he "hans't won PL for 5 months", anyone who got a brain and know whats going on for the past 2 months understand thats not the case.

This. Morgan is known to be a harsh Wenger critic but come on has Wenger ever had Arsenal sitting this bad? I don't think so. You covered everything I was about to post. We are in crisis. Arsenal was not under Wenger.

• Like 1