The Mourinho Thread

Did you hear his interview for Sky?? This man is so arrogant I can't think of more arrogant person! Just find it and watch this interview. This man needs a break, a break from football. Now I'm sure he is not the right person for our club.

"The greatest manager this club has ever had..." line was just so fucking desperate. I want him sacked for that.

Exactly this - sadly :(

I really thought he would turn it around this season and silence all of the critics - but it's just fell apart even quicker than anybody can imagine :(

What did he say about Matic? Any one got a link yet?

Said he can't pass a ball. Also said he's one of the players who are really in trouble. Reporter also said that during the time he was on Jose was screaming at him on several occasions.

Said he can't pass a ball. Also said he's one of the players who are really in trouble. Reporter also said that during the time he was on Jose was screaming at him on several occasions.

Oh my days. Matic is toast if Jose stays. FUUUUCK

It's really sad that it turnt out to this. I thought Jose's second reign could last longer. Well whatever happens I don't know about you guys but I will remember Jose as a coach who made Chelsea a big club. Even if most people want him to leave it will be a sad day when he leaves. Thank you for everything Jose... :cry: