The Mourinho Thread

On an 18month contract preferably, since no-one lasts longer than that here lol

Said it before, a 3 to 5 year project is more then enough.

We need to get out of our head to have someone for a decade. We can do a lot in that 3 to 5 years period range.

Now if the person continues to do amazing after his 4th year then just do a year to year contract renewal like Guardiola, because ultimately hes right. It's very hard to be like SAF and continue with the same year after year.

Said it before, a 3 to 5 year project is more then enough.

We need to get out of our head to have someone for a decade. We can do a lot in that 3 to 5 years period range.

Now if the person continues to do amazing after his 4th year then just do a year to year contract renewal like Guardiola, because ultimately hes right. It's very hard to be like SAF and continue with the same year after year.

The problem is since Jose first time round he's the only one to make it to 3rd season.Usually its 1 season or half.

Think he crossed the line with that statement, thinking he's bigger than the club.

But I would also have to mention whoever gave him the contract extension few days before the season thus giving him the confidence to say such a thing publicly. Even if its true it is definitely showing us he hasn't got a clue what to do and tries to remind us of history. Well this is not Arsenal or Liverpool mate, so you are probably getting sacked in the morning.

Does feel bit :( didnt think he'd get the sack/this would happen.Thought he'd be with us for a while,build up something and leave when ready.Not us in 16th playing utter shite..thats football I guess and wish him the best wherever he goes when he goes...unless its Liverpool

Definitely not going to blame Mourinho for all of this shit because most of the players haven't bothered turning up for the season either, be it due to poor and arrogant pre-season preparation or just general decline due to old age but Jose must be blamed for stubbornly sticking by the underperforming players' side instead of telling them to fuck off and give other squad members chances to take their place.

Ivanovic, Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Oscar, Cahill all been shamefully bad for players of their status and experience. I really don't know if they're not playing well because they're fed up with Mourinho or if they're just severely unfit and unmotivated to do any better after being crowned champions last season and also knowing their place in the team is not at risk even if they play badly.

Personally I wouldn't sack Jose but the man seriously must grow some balls and make the hard decision of throwing some of last season's stars to rot with the reserves until they're ready to give 100% on the pitch again or just fuck off from the club if they still can't. If that doesn't help, then I'll re-think about getting rid of Mourinho.

Exactly this - sadly :(

I really thought he would turn it around this season and silence all of the critics - but it's just fell apart even quicker than anybody can imagine :(

To be fair, he has some points in the interview:

- We have a habit of puting the blame on the manager and sacking them, to this day I don't understand why Carlo Ancelotti was sacked.

- It's not tactical mistakes, but moreover individual mistakes that cost us. These players are paid 100-250 THOUSAND euros a week to kick a ball, excuse me if I don't feed into the "manager can't motivate the players", is this a sunday league team? Players have to be held responsible, aswell. This hole we're in, was a group "effort".

The level of referees in the Premier League is shocking, so many mistakes, game changing moments gone wrong for most teams. Can't wait for camera refereeing, it's 2015.

Atleast Mourinho shows that he cares, he let's his temper and emotion take control of him, but that's form one point utterly unprofessional but yet understandable. Atleast he is invested.